How Cuddly Are You?

Ijustwannateach

How Cuddly Are You With A Partner?  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

EXCLUDING blatantly sexual activity- in a rough scale from someone who's touching his partner every minute of the day to someone who barely ever touches his partner, where are you and why?

I'm in the "fall asleep hugging" category. I love to touch and be touched; I love cuddling and I love showing my partner physical affection at each and every opportunity. Some of the best moments of a day for me are waking up in the morning when our bodies are keeping us warm under the covers (of a highly aircon room!) holding a cuddly guy before (groan....) I have to get up and get ready for work.

Among the relatively few reasons I would not ask a guy back a second night after the first is if he was cold and distant in bed after sex.

How about you guys?

"Steven"

I guess i would say that me and my boyfriend are moderately cuddly. We cuddle watching tv together, and then cuddle as we're falling off to sleep as well. However, there is usually a point just before i fall asleep that we sort of roll over into our sleeping positions. No real cuddling from that point on, except for really sleeping right up next to each other. Then again in the mornings a bit of light cuddling and kisses before getting up to get ready for work. :o

I like having a bed partner, especially one that spoons with me after we've had our romp in the bed. I love to wake up to the view of the mountain out my bedroom window, and then looking back to see "sweet young thing" still in the bed. But some guys aren't used to a soft bed and an elephant-sized farang shifting around in the bed as if there's an earthquake.

I was raised non-cuddly; it still takes me a while to get cuddly with a new partner. But it's fun. And cheek-kissing for private hellos and good-byes. Holding hands while shopping. Just being able to get right next to another guy with the understanding that the touching means we're boyfriends.