New Years Eve

lampard10

The Farang Connection will be putting on a free buffet on New Years Eve. All welcome.

Greek Salad with Feta cheese

Potato Salad

Green Salad

Wiener Wurst

Brat Wurst

Plenty of home made bread.

Thai Buffet

Sounds delicous, unfortunately we will be in Kanchanaburi for new years. The Farrang Connection does have some of the best bread in the world.

Barry

Sounds like it could be the last one, so better make it a good one mate.

Also Martin, I was thinking. If you do have to close in January, what are you gonna do with all the beer left over, if you don't get the new place?

Are you planning on having a drink all you can, for free day? That would give the FC a right good send off!!! :o

John.....

Sounds like it could be the last one, so better make it a good one mate.

Also Martin, I was thinking. If you do have to close in January, what are you gonna do with all the beer left over, if you don't get the new place?

Are you planning on having a drink all you can, for free day? That would give the FC a right good send off!!! :D

John.....

Hi John

Good idea, but I think Martin might have more important things to organise/sort out at this time !!! :o:D

Regards and A Happy New Year to all Isaan posters

David :D

Are you planning on having a drink all you can, for free day? That would give the FC a right good send off!!! :o

John.....

I do not think he's ganna have trouble with the beer, I'm staying in Surin in january, and here in my hometown I'm callled the Gully.

What a bloody disaster. Our table of five locals turned up around 20.00, but apart from that not one of the 20 odd guests that booked turned up. A few people came and went, eat their fill and had one beer each, but we ended up binning most of the grub. I took half the money that just the Champagne for midnight cost me, and we ended up closing at 11. Well that's it. No more free food or free do's. The funny thing was we turned away about 10 customers wanting regular food because the grils were too busy in the kitchen peparing mountains of grub. Still it was a nice rest for me.

And a happy New Year too all you out there

You most have plenty of good customers and friends in the surin area?

Or you would need for it to be a success even with free food.

HAPPY NEW YEAR ISAAN

Funnily enough, we have a customer base of around 3,000...............but most of the ones that are here now spent New Years Eve in their various villages. Maybe it was the free food that put them off. Everybody wanted to pay for their food from the menu, and we wern't doing it that night.

HAPPY NEW YEAR ISAAN

Funnily enough, we have a customer base of around 3,000...............but most of the ones that are here now spent New Years Eve in their various villages. Maybe it was the free food that put them off. Everybody wanted to pay for their food from the menu, and we wern't doing it that night.

Yo ex cuzz, but still cuzz in my eyes. I have stayed quiet up to now on any recent TV postings regarding FC, because of your recent demise, things I have previously said to you I have spoken in private. But pratts that make comments like kerrs69, well I cannot maintain my silence (trying to be polite ere!!!!!).

You've gone through a bad patch, screwed up a little and over New Year not had the customer levels that you are used to at FC. I don't know the reason for that, but for sure there must be a genuine one.............cause FC is still the best Farang support base that I know of in Isaan, a lot of that assistance through your true regulars, but most of all through you.

Keep your chin up bud, behave yourself (know what I mean) and if you get the opportunity..............swallow your pride and pay the tea money. Keep FC going......the true Isaanites will stand behind you for sure, just as you have gone out of your way to help us in the past............we still need you although you remain our BFG............ May 2008 be a lucky year for you ............all the best..........your one and only :o

HAPPY NEW YEAR ISAAN

Yo ex cuzz, but still cuzz in my eyes. I have stayed quiet up to now on any recent TV postings regarding FC, because of your recent demise, things I have previously said to you I have spoken in private. But pratts that make comments like kerrs69, well I cannot maintain my silence (trying to be polite ere!!!!!).

You've gone through a bad patch, screwed up a little and over New Year not had the customer levels that you are used to at FC. I don't know the reason for that, but for sure there must be a genuine one.............cause FC is still the best Farang support base that I know of in Isaan, a lot of that assistance through your true regulars, but most of all through you.

Keep your chin up bud, behave yourself (know what I mean) and if you get the opportunity..............swallow your pride and pay the tea money. Keep FC going......the true Isaanites will stand behind you for sure, just as you have gone out of your way to help us in the past............we still need you although you remain our BFG............ May 2008 be a lucky year for you ............all the best..........your one and only :o

Cheers Cuz, but I can take it on the chin and laugh afterwards. :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR ISAAN

Well said take it you are one of the 3000!!

What a bloody disaster. Our table of five locals turned up around 20.00, but apart from that not one of the 20 odd guests that booked turned up. A few people came and went, eat their fill and had one beer each, but we ended up binning most of the grub. I took half the money that just the Champagne for midnight cost me, and we ended up closing at 11. Well that's it. No more free food or free do's. The funny thing was we turned away about 10 customers wanting regular food because the grils were too busy in the kitchen peparing mountains of grub. Still it was a nice rest for me.

And a happy New Year too all you out there

binning the the grub BULLSHIT you got the best fed cats and dogs in all of the provience..... :o

Well said take it you are one of the 3000!!

Well yes kerrs69, I am actually one of those 3000 signatures, and most importantly of all I am one of those 300 local regulars and loyal supporters of FC. I am a true Isaanite, one who lives and breathes the fresh air of Isaan after retiring from living in Pattaya. Although I so much enjoy what may be viewed by characters like yourself to be a boring lifestyle, well this is the atmosphere that Isaanites like myself have chosen to relish in.

Now like most normal folk, we also get the call occasionally to go back to our roots, yet we do not have to travel far in Isaan to do that. You see FC supplies all that for us, right down to the Atlantic cod and chips, with mushy peas when one gets the urge. We can even enjoy John Smith's draft bitter with the modern widjet can to produce that classic meal if we so wish, because Martin of FC has tried to professionally supply such a service.

If you are wandering about why there is aggression towards you from the local expat's.............well it is mainly because we have observed from your profile that you are a fellow Brit, yet you seem to have a desire to kick a fellow citizen in the crutch when he is at his lowest...............not a done thing amongst the true Brit Expat community (anywhere in the world) in such circumstances................I hope you have the upbringing within you to realise what is probably a mistake and to therefore take this opportunity to apologise for this misunderstanding............take care........... :o

SO loyal you couldn't be bothered to turn up on auld years night .Well maybe next year apologise ?

Thank you for taking the time to you true isaaner!!

I think the bus back to Dubai leaves just before midnight you <deleted>.

I wouldn't let anyone that is lower on the evolutionary scale than kn*b cheese worry you.