Ubon Ratchatani - Exercise

Jessy

Be grateful if someone could give advice. In Ubon, is there a gym or sports centre - ideally with running machines?

Cheers.

Hello Jesse,

The best place is the Ubon Ratchathani Fitness Center across the river in Warin. It's got all the machines you can imagine, a small pool, a sauna, and a rock climbing wall. They do seem to have a problem with their water supply (trickling showers), and I think I've lost a few friends because of that. If you only need machines, there is a small place right next to us (Wrong Way Cafe) if you don't mind exercising amongst a large group of severely sexy women. There is also the sports college across from Lotus Tesco, but I've never checked it out. Drop in sometime and we'll point you in the right direction (www.wrongwayhome.com).

Thanks wrongway - just sent you a pm. The place next to you sounds interesting "severely sexy women" - sounds like an ideal place to build up a sweat. Do they have a running machine in there too. Of course, if what you are saying is true, I may not need it.

The Fitness Centre accross the bridge into Warin Chamrap is on several floors if I remember from a few Years ago. Marco showed me the place and it seems to have everything aswell as cheap one off membership fee. very nice place and empty through the daytime. however, i have a rough recollection of where it is located but can't remember directions.

Jay