Climax Bar Music Band - Walking Street

Jessy

Just discovered that the Climax Bar has closed. Having seen hundreds of bands, I thought, Piet, the guitarist was outstanding and the band itself very good. Does anyone know yet where the band members are now playing?

Previously mentioned that the band play at Easyriders most nights and HardRock on Thursdays.

Just discovered that the Climax Bar has closed. Having seen hundreds of bands, I thought, Piet, the guitarist was outstanding and the band itself very good. Does anyone know yet where the band members are now playing?

Previously mentioned that the band play at Easyriders most nights and HardRock on Thursdays.

Are'nt you getting confused with Pops Band PF?

As for climax band I haven't seen them, heard they might be doing a spell in Koh Chang but if true or not I don't know. :o

Are'nt you getting confused with Pops Band PF?

As for climax band I haven't seen them, heard they might be doing a spell in Koh Chang but if true or not I don't know. :o

Your right dave I probably am :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

On the subject of Climax bar in Soi 11. I checked out the very short video clips and really liked some of the bands on there.

Can anyone help with contact details and tell me which band is which based on the video clip numbers?

In particular, the first section, then 10-17 (woman in lilac / pale purple dress). Then the duplicate 17 & 21 (woman in the black sequinned top) and then the guy in 20 & 22.

I would like to contact them to see if they can play outside of Bangkok on a ad hoc basis.

Cheers

SarahPJ - more information please. Video clips from where? YouTube? My Space? if you let me know I should be able to help out.

Sorry, that would have helped wouldn't it!!!

http://www.spiceclubbangkok.com/extra_vdo.html has some video clips, it's pretty slow download though!

The agenda only lists 3 bands/musicians:

Elizabeth

Bravo

Eartquake

Thanks for your help