Why We Love Kids

Why We Love Kids...

A small boy is sent to bed by his father. Five minutes later, Da-ad... What? I'm thirsty. Can you bring me a drink of water? No. You had your chance. Lights out.

Five minutes later... Da-aaad.... What?? I'm Thirsty! Can I have a drink of water? I told you NO! If you ask again I'll have to spank you!

Five minutes later......DAAAA-AAAAD...... WHAT!! When you come in to spank me...can you bring a drink of water?

One summer evening, during a violent thunderstorm, a mother was tucking a small boy into bed. As she was about to turn off the light he asked with a tremor in his voice, Mommy, will you sleep with me tonight?

The mother smiled and gave him a reassuring hug. I can't dear, she said, I have to sleep in Daddy's room.

A long silence was broken at last by his shaky little voice: The big sissy.

Finding one of her students making faces at the others on the playground, Mrs. Smith stopped quickly to reprove the child. Smiling sweetly, the teacher said, Bobby, when I was a child, I was told tha if I made ugly faces, it would freeze and it would stay like that.

Bobby looked up and replied, Well, Mrs. Smith, you can't say you weren't warned.