Women In Leather

Yorkie

Ok, here's one for all movie buffs. Who can remember Marianne Faithful in Girl on a Motorcycle? I seem to recall that she was in leather in that. OMG, stoppit, stoppit...

i much prefer kate bekinsdale in that vampire thingy movie. Aroi mak!

Ok, here's one for all movie buffs. Who can remember Marianne Faithful in Girl on a Motorcycle? I seem to recall that she was in leather in that. OMG, stoppit, stoppit...

The film was also known as 'Naked Under Leather' . She was very hot looking in the 60's. Mick Jagger thought so too . :o

post-35124-1199131408_thumb.jpg

Is that a Triumph or a BSA?

The film was also known as 'Naked Under Leather' . She was very hot looking in the 60's. Mick Jagger thought so too . :o

post-35124-1199131408_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the pic, jetjock. I don't recall much about the actual apart from MF herself. Also, I think I saw it only a couple of years after it was made, so quite a while ago. I'm pretty sure she was riding a Harley.

As for the Batman film, I haven't seen that one. Perhaps some obliging poster will bung it on?

i much prefer kate bekinsdale in that vampire thingy movie. Aroi mak!

Van Helsing and I think she collected a few more affectionadoes after that one !

poster1.jpg