Vet In Buriram

prakhonchai nick

arent you near nangrong nik,theres a good one there coming from where you are,get too the very main set of lights in nangrong,turn right,and its on the left there very nice place ive a rottie had him there a few times and no problems,for buriram not sure....plus i cant find the tel number for this vet in nang rong.....good luck

arent you near nangrong nik,theres a good one there coming from where you are,get too the very main set of lights in nangrong,turn right,and its on the left there very nice place ive a rottie had him there a few times and no problems,for buriram not sure....plus i cant find the tel number for this vet in nang rong.....good luck

Thanks for the info. Will take a look. No problems at the moment - just being precautionary.

pigs and cows are domestics also, what u mean is a small animal vet.....

ask nienke in the pet vet forum ....

bina

I stand corrected. I should perhaps have specified a Pet Vet. Nienke lives in Chiang Mai, and it would seem unlikely he can add to the information I have already been given, The pinned list of veterinarians on the Vet forum is more of a discussion than a list of vets and is of no assistance.

Hi Nick

There's a Pet VeT in Prakhonchai.

On highway 24 heading towards Prasat, about 100metres past the 7-11 and on the other side of the road. You can't miss it as the building is painted like a Dalmation dog!

I've used her and know that other Farangs locally do also and have been happy with the service, both for cats and dogs.

Hope you enjoyed the Parsnip!!

Regards

pigs and cows are domestics also, what u mean is a small animal vet.....

ask nienke in the pet vet forum ....

bina

I stand corrected. I should perhaps have specified a Pet Vet. Nienke lives in Chiang Mai, and it would seem unlikely he can add to the information I have already been given, The pinned list of veterinarians on the Vet forum is more of a discussion than a list of vets and is of no assistance.

Hi Nick

On highway 24 heading towards Prasat, about 100metres past the 7-11 and on the other side of the road. You can't miss it as the building is painted like a Dalmation dog!

I've used her and know that other Farangs locally do also and have been happy with the service, both for cats and dogs.

Regards

Thanks. I will have a look later today.

Sadly the parsnip was very small and had not suffered the ravages of the British winter. Rather tasteless - won't bother again. See you around.

Hi Nick

Regards

Thanks. I will have a look later today.

Sadly the parsnip was very small and had not suffered the ravages of the British winter. Rather tasteless - won't bother again. See you around.

Hi Nick,

As per Croftrobin's post, that vet is very good and near enough on your doorstep (give a km or 2). They also have lots of pet accessories in there, a mini shop. We use this vet regulary and she is good.............only problem I have found is that she has a couple of other surgeries in Surin and I think Buriram too, so if you visit, get her number.........then you can check before driving there when needed. If I was home I woul pass it on to you..............on the fridge door!!!!!!!!

My last pet problem was that I had to take one of the cats after it choked on swallowing a mouse..........see the atachment

post-17773-1199376000_thumb.jpg

Take it easy .......... if you need spading, well I can do it to you for free.......... have some heavy duty shears!!!!!!!!!!! See both you and Croftrobin soon....all the best.............. :o