Dog Enclosure

JXXXL

Does anyone know where I can buy a folding enclosure for a dog. It's not a cage, but a series of sections that rest on the ground to form a small enclosure. These are commonly used for potty training dogs or keep puppie(s) or small dogs confined at night.

I've seen some really big one at the pet store at Central Airport Plaza, I only need a small one for my new puppy.

Does anyone know where I can buy a folding enclosure for a dog. It's not a cage, but a series of sections that rest on the ground to form a small enclosure. These are commonly used for potty training dogs or keep puppie(s) or small dogs confined at night.

I've seen some really big one at the pet store at Central Airport Plaza, I only need a small one for my new puppy.

You could ask at the pet shop in Airport plaza if they have (I assume you did that already) or can order a smaller one. Other places I can think of is Pratoo Haiya (the flower and pet market close to Airport plaza), pet shops in Kham Tiang or under Kad Suan Keaw or you have one made by a local metal shop if you provide and explain a design.

I haven't been to abovementioned petshops for ages, so can't say for sure they have one.

Nienke

Thanks Neinke, will check those places out.:o I was just hoping someone knew of a specific place so I don't have to drive around in this horrible traffic. :D

TB, what I'm looking for is a portable/temporary enclosure rather than something permanent.