Shipping Items/goods From The Uk To Thailand

tmd5855

Good afternoon. :D

By the middle of this year will be shipping over from the UK, around 8 - 10 tea chest size boxes, filled with various items to Pattaya. Tools, books, PC, clothes, ornaments. Would have been three times the amount but keeping only family and sentimental items.

Does anyone any firm that can pick up at the door (UK) and deliver to my door in Thailand. This to include the 'tea money' I have heard about.

At one point arranging to ship my old BM over until advised "NO", "NO" and "NO" in the strongest terms. Can anyone advise or should I leave everything behind???

Best festive wishes to you all

TMD :o

By the middle of this year will be shipping over from the UK, around 8 - 10 tea chest size boxes, filled with various items to Pattaya. Tools, books, PC, clothes, ornaments. Would have been three times the amount but keeping only family and sentimental items.

Does anyone any firm that can pick up at the door (UK) and deliver to my door in Thailand. This to include the 'tea money' I have heard about.

At one point arranging to ship my old BM over until advised "NO", "NO" and "NO" in the strongest terms. Can anyone advise or should I leave everything behind???

We brought the same things as you want to do, sold the car though far too much hassle. We used a company from the UK called seven seas international, no problems, no backhanders etc. Took abouk eight eight weeks to get here going through Melbourne.

Phone number is 0800 21 66 98

Your fun will start if you want to bring your dog with you, that is a different story!

We brought the same things as you want to do, sold the car though far too much hassle. We used a company from the UK called seven seas international, no problems, no backhanders etc. Took abouk eight eight weeks to get here going through Melbourne.

Your fun will start if you want to bring your dog with you, that is a different story!

Thanks

That is one to call.

tmd

Thanks

That is one to call.

tmd

We used seven seas also......... Fantastic company... no problems!!

Glasshock.

Not sure where you are in the UK but cargobookers.co.uk based at heathrow will collect from your door.

I usually use a Thai shipping agent once it gets to the port at Bangok to deal with the custom formalities and to get it up to Chiang Mai, it's much cheaper doing it this way

bring old beemer.....................definitely NO. way too much hassle here to justify bringing a car hence hardly anyone brings.

looks like you got some good advice from other members,check costs for bringing other items then decide if worth the wait/coat.

A friend of mine is using a company called Seven Seas, they've just delivered some tea chest sized boxes to his house in the UK for him to use and will collect them when they're packed and deliver them to his door in Thailand. I think it takes about eight weeks for delivery. Their price sounds very good (compared to a company I used) and they say it's the full cost, no tea money to pay.

As a follow up, the shipping company in the UK will have an agent in Bangkok. It is highly likely they will be the ones who ask for the import tax(tea money) demanded by Thai customs.

Thanks again to you all, much appreciatted that you have taken the time and effort. Offshore at the moment so will do the checking later.

Thanks again

tmd