Nfl In Los

I'll buy a pitcher of beer for anybody who can help this Yank. I know this forum is for discussing Manchester and Liverpool, but my first love is the Patriots, Cowboys, Steelers, Green Bay and Da Gints.

I'll be in Khorat and Bkk for the playoffs/Superbowl, and would give anything (even free beer) to find a place to see the games live, or even with a short time delay. Channel 64 will probably have the games, so there has to be some place that will show them.

Help, please! And I'll never complain about Beckham again.

I'll buy a pitcher of beer for anybody who can help this Yank. I know this forum is for discussing Manchester and Liverpool, but my first love is the Patriots, Cowboys, Steelers, Green Bay and Da Gints.

I'll be in Khorat and Bkk for the playoffs/Superbowl, and would give anything (even free beer) to find a place to see the games live, or even with a short time delay. Channel 64 will probably have the games, so there has to be some place that will show them.

Sory Mike, cant help with that one.

I'd suggest posting it in the Issan forum for info regarding Korat, as a lot of the guys in the Football forum are based in BKK/Pattaya/Chaing Mai/Phuket.

As for NFL in BKK you'll find that most of the places will be closed when the games are on live. If you're in a hotel, then Truevisions do show the games. You will get reruns of games in places like Robin Hood, Londoner,The Huntsman, The Office, Down Under Soi 23 if you ask.

Sorry, can't help much more. Enjoy your trip.

Bourbon Street on Sukhumvit 22 ( Washington Square) is probably about the best place, although there will be plenty of bars showing the games live.

Although I am an Englishman, I will be cheering on the Pats and hope they make history :o

This weekend's games are on Channel 64 Monday morning probably as follows:

1 am NY Giants-Tampa Bay Bucs

4:30 am Tenn Titans-SD Chargers

There are scheduled re-telecasts at 7 pm and 9:30 pm. Looks like the Saturday playoff games are not scheduled for telecast at this point. Check the American Football forum for any updates.

Edited by mauiguy90

This weekend's games are on Channel 64 Monday morning probably as follows:

1 am NY Giants-Tampa Bay Bucs

4:30 am Tenn Titans-SD Chargers

There are scheduled re-telecasts at 7 pm and 9:30 pm. Looks like the Saturday playoff games are not scheduled for telecast at this point. Check the American Football forum for any updates.

There's an American Football Forum on this site? Where can I find this?

Thanks. I need all the help I can get...

I know this forum is for discussing Manchester and Liverpool,

:D:D

Come on on Boston Barry, which is your "Team"?

The Red Sox :o

Or do they play "Rounders" :D

Patriots. I've been a fan for 35 years. And I've gone through the scorn and ridicule of Miami and San Francisco fans, but I won't stoop so low as to say "in yo face, m....f.....!" I'm enjoying the good times, and like everything else in life, all things must pass.

Yes, and I'm a Red Sox fan. One who never thought things could ever change. So again, enjoying the ride.

But can someone explain what "Rounders" are?

Rounders is a more complex and entertaining form of baseball.

Normally played by Girlies :D

Its in the Community Forums under Sports, Hobbies and Activities. I suggest you do your posting on that "thread". You'll get better results.

P.S. I'll take Heineken!

Edited by mauiguy90

I have all the games at my place I LOVE SLINGBOX! and HEY I live in Khorat!

I have all the games at my place I LOVE SLINGBOX! and HEY I live in Khorat!

Serious? I'll be in Khorat that week to be MARRIED!!!! I'm sweating bullets. Want to go to our party? It's in Don Ki, outside of Burirum. I'm serious. What the hel_l? Let me know if I can watch at your place. I will bring refreshments.

post-56115-1199344718_thumb.jpgpost-56115-1199344718_thumb.jpg

Its in the Community Forums under Sports, Hobbies and Activities. I suggest you do your posting on that "thread". You'll get better results.

P.S. I'll take Heineken!

Shaken, or stirred?

Normally played by Girlies :D

Thanks Jackn,

So this is an example of anti American humor? Or are you a youngster who should be doing his homework.

post-56115-1199344718_thumb.jpgpost-56115-1199344718_thumb.jpg

P.S. I'll take Heineken!

Shaken, or stirred?

A true American--his word not even as good as his humour!!!

Edited by mauiguy90

Normally played by Girlies :bah:

Thanks Jackn,

So this is an example of anti American humor? Or are you a youngster who should be doing his homework.

No, it's not "Anti American" humour. It's just plain old "humour" between fans of differing sports.

You posted this thread originally in the Football/Soccer forum. Where we ONLY talk about Football/Soccer. To even think about your version i.e. American Football is totally taboo. Get a humour transplant buddy. It's called banter :D

The Red Sox :D

Normally played by Girlies :bah:

Thanks Jackn,

No, it's not "Anti American" humour. It's just plain old "humour" between fans of differing sports.

You posted this thread originally in the Football/Soccer forum. Where we ONLY talk about Football/Soccer. To even think about your version i.e. American Football is totally taboo. Get a humour transplant buddy. It's called banter :bah:

Seconded "Boston Barry", sounds like some of these guys are so sensitive, :o and want to turn everything into it being "Anti American". Considering he posted in the wrong section, I think he was given some pretty reasonable advice about places and should have expected a bit of jesting.

:bah::bah:

Normally played by Girlies ;)

Thanks Jackn,

Firstly get the name right :D Its JacknDanny :o

Secondly I gave you your information as to where the games are shown. No its ok, you dont have to thank me :D

Thirdly I have many American friends so please dont accuse me of being anti American.

The only homework I am doing right now is studying form on English football, in the hope that I can overtake a fellow Brit in our football competition.!!!

So wind your neck in and stop being so touchy :o

Edited by JacknDanny

:bah::bah:

Normally played by Girlies ;)

Thanks Jackn,

Firstly get the name right :D Its JacknDanny :o

Secondly I gave you your information as to where the games are shown. No its ok, you dont have to thank me :D

Thirdly I have many American friends so please dont accuse me of being anti American.

The only homework I am doing right now is studying form on English football, in the hope that I can overtake a fellow Brit in our football competition.!!!

So wind your neck in and stop being so touchy :o

Wow. OK... I'm sorry. Just a bit of paranoia on my part.

I appreciate the advice given. I was too serious, and misunderstood the banter.

I'll leave this forum to you guys, and go watch my favorite sports, or read a good book.

What if we were born in Khazikstan where the favorite sport is riding your horse around playing keep away with a dead cow?

Again, apologies. But let me tell my new friends a quick story.

I was an exchange student in Austria during the Vietnam war before I got drafted. I took much grief from Europeans.

Last month in Chiang Mai, I was lucky to meet 2 Brit Paras. They were kids on leave from Afghanistan, and they did a tour in Basra.

I bought them some rounds, and they told me of their bad experiences back home because of their patriotism and sense of duty. Deja Vu all over again.

That's enough for me to say here. So again, please forgive my "touchiness".

Go Liverpool!!