Regarding Bg's And Their "better" Half.

theviking

What about that really rich old guy in USA who married Anne Nichole-Smith. It was very high profile he was in his 80's her in a 38DD.

It was all about money and he could not give a toss. (But I bet he had a lotta fun in his last few years on this mortal coil, died with a smile on his face (Priceless)

Why Not? F##k what the do-gooders with their high morals think (YOU Viking)

Live and Let live, why do you want to question other people's motives, if they are happy for a while then LET THEM BE, they know the risks, they are well educated remember?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could not have a relationship with a bar girl, not a serious relationship anyway.

As friends however, that's okay and it's best left at that. :D

Is this the same Scamp who has 8 pages on the General Forum regarding his love affair with an ex-Bar Girl? Sorry I am confused Scamp :o

What about that really rich old guy in USA who married Anne Nichole-Smith. It was very high profile he was in his 80's her in a 38DD.

It was all about money and he could not give a toss. (But I bet he had a lotta fun in his last few years on this mortal coil, died with a smile on his face (Priceless)

Why Not? F##k what the do-gooders with their high morals think (YOU Viking)

Live and Let live, why do you want to question other people's motives, if they are happy for a while then LET THEM BE, they know the risks, they are well educated remember?

Try to get a few hours sleep, get sober, and come back read the thread again!

1. My morale is so-so....not higher then enybody i guess.

2. Nevre said a bad word about bg's.

3. Never said a bad word about their costumers (YOU, as a tourist)

4. This tread was about the guy's that done their "fun" times in thailand, going back with their wife, and after a while , starts too patronising and looking down on the girls with the same profession as their own wife had.

5. TRY to understand the words in the tread before you throw out you're gulp!

I dont mean to generalize.....it was just an example, and yes, i never been to harlem. I just ment some lousy place with whores offering their services, sorry if i offended you to bring up harlem.

You are forgiven..... :wub:

OH....and thanks.....i didnt thought my english was so good you actually could misplace me with a brit... -_-

It's actually quite hard to "Misplace" a Brit... :D

THE BRITS DIDNT HAVE VIKINGS!    :o

According to History, quite a number of Vikings had a few Brits, if you know what I mean... :D:D

But The English seem to usually exibit this old Norseman blood only during Soccer games.... :D

Sorry, this is off Topic, we are talking about Bar Girls, right? :(

According to History, quite a number of Vikings had a few Brits, if you know what I mean... wink.gif laugh.gif

But The English seem to usually exibit this old Norseman blood only during Soccer games.... laugh.gif

Yeah, for a while there, the English tribes were ruled by a Dane (Kanude the Great) until old Willie the Conqueror (who prolly also had some Viking blood since there were major Viking settlements in Normandy were he came from) grabbed Kanude by the horns and proceeded by forever fukcing up the English language and its spelling system beyond recognition because of his froggy orthographic preferences.

Is this the same Scamp who has 8 pages on the General Forum regarding his love affair with an ex-Bar Girl? Sorry I am confused Scamp :o

X

:D:D ?????

what does that mean?

it means stop i think yeah scamp it's ok to be friends with a bargirl, but you can have a relationship with an ex-bargirl :D what is so big about bargirls i know most of them do it to survive whatever the reasons but what is difference between them and a regular thai girl?? easier to get into bed but even if that's the reason it's their job!!!

what is difference between them and a regular thai girl??

PRIDE

There are large number of thai girls who have to work in factories, farms, selling fruit on the street , cashier at 7/11 they are ,too do it for survive. Why they are willing to do the work that only pay 7000thb per month instead of turn to the bar and work less hrs to earn much more money? they have thier PRIDE.

PRIDE

There are large number of thai girls who have to work in factories, farms, selling fruit on the street , cashier at 7/11 they are ,too do it for survive. Why they are willing to do the work that only pay 7000thb per month instead of turn to the bar and work less hrs to earn much more money? they have thier PRIDE.

You are talking out of your arse.

show me a 7/11 type job that a thai girl can do to earn 7000 bht a month.

utter bullsiht, try 2000 - 3000 bht a month.

The average service girl salary in Pattaya is around 4000bht per month.

Some of them have to work in bars to earn more money to support the needs of their families, and it cannot be done on that kind of salary.

but there are a lot of gals that wont sell their butt dave and are quite happy on the low salary, obviously with ur bar u meet a lot of hookers and i believe u married one, but there are some gals with pride :o

at least lets hope so. aaaaaaaa;0

what i'm saying is some girls don't have a choice, they do it because they have to earn alot of money in a short period.

What makes you say i married one? (be polite now. I'm not ready to get banned yet) :D

Average Salary is <=4000THB a month. Dare say its hard to survive on that without any help for one person let alone an entire family.

Any rate- this is a tired subject. Regardless of someones profession they are people and needless to say all Thais have PRIDE.

Exactly, everyone has pride.

Does a farang that goes with a BG not have pride?

It does'nt matter what profession you have,

PRIDE

And they are all Butt-Ugly-you been in 7 lately???? :o

what i'm saying is some girls don't have a choice, they do it because they have to earn alot of money in a short period.

They and their families can make CHOICES not to get into situations where they will need impossible amounts of money in a short period.

:o

They and their families can make CHOICES not to get into situations where they will need impossible amounts of money in a short period.

:D

What...? People make mistakes, make the wrong choices... everybody does at some point in their life.. :o

totster :D

Undoubtedly. However, I had in mind the types of choices that involve the purchase of capital goods such as motorcycles, trucks, homes, etc. or taking out high/low interest loans to be spent on non income producing activities (such as drinking, gambling, etc.).

You can also CHOOSE to be content with your low income and modest home. These people aren't even homeless or starving. These families all typically start out with homes, land often given to them at one time or another in the past by the government or passed down by their own families as inheritance... yet they choose to flush it down the toilet. Can any expat or historian even remember if there has ever been a food shortage here? You can make very little here and have a completely full stomach everyday of the year. Rice (50 Baht for a cheap 5 kg bag, 150 Baht for the "good stuff" and fish sauce (15 Baht). Is there any job that makes less than 1000 Baht a month here?

Undoubtedly. However, I had in mind the types of choices that involve the purchase of capital goods such as motorcycles, trucks, homes, etc. or taking out high/low interest loans to be spent on non income producing activities (such as drinking, gambling, etc.).

You can also CHOOSE to be content with your low income and modest home. These people aren't even homeless or starving. These families all typically start out with homes, land often given to them at one time or another in the past by the government or passed down by their own families as inheritance... yet they choose to flush it down the toilet. Can any expat or historian even remember if there has ever been a food shortage here? You can make very little here and have a completely full stomach everyday of the year. Rice (50 Baht for a cheap 5 kg bag, 150 Baht for the "good stuff" and fish sauce (15 Baht). Is there any job that makes less than 1000 Baht a month here?

:D

I agree, at the end of the day, they aren't starving.

I think Thai Bargirls are spoilt brats compared to some other nations.

If the Ukraine was hot and sunny, they would be just as well off too. But its not, its cold and miserable mostly, and people are hungry.

They don't know how lucky they are to have daft arsed falangs ploughing money their way. Then they still mess them about.

I've just checked out www.ukrainevisa.com

They have 3 members including the mods.

I could not have a relationship with a bar girl, not a serious relationship anyway.

As friends however, that's okay and it's best left at that. :D

This is the same Scamp.

But did he say he has a relationship with a bargirl?

I did not read that, he said he has a relationship with an ex-bargirl.

What is the difference in between an ex-bargirl and a bargirl?

You do not know, I guess.

Think, please,...

That maybe true but its easy for us to sit back at home at our pc's and come out with all this, is'nt it.

When they blow all their wealth THATS when some families lean on the children to go out and earn money anyway they can, they do it and get slagged off by people who are guests in their country that have never had to worry about that kind of thing.