Record Download Speed!

AlexLah

No comments yet, I guess you are all jealous, ha ha ha!

Jealous my Dear? No this is absolutely nothing compared with the speeds I have these days on www.speedtest.net

7-8 Mb/s (on international servers of course) seems suddenly to be normal with my Maxnet Indy account, my personal record till now is 24 Mb/s down from the server in BKK :D

I have no explanation for this strange behavior, and unfortunately, my real speed is not faster as usual. What is strange, is the fact that my speed test mostly runs normal, till the last second when there is a sudden "boost" and the speedometer goes into red. Tests on other servers showed similar results.

Maybe you can do some speed tests too and post the results ? I'm curious to find out if I was selected to become a Farang Guinea Pig for a secret test labo of Maxnet :o

Hi :o

Just yesterday evening i too wondered - doing a speed test via speedtest.net i got 1.520 kb/s down and 115 kb/s up to New York (it's a 1.5M/512k connection) and 1.240 kb/s down/127 kb/s up to Frankfurt/Germany. I have never had such results before!

However torrents go just as slow as before - up, that is! Down goes fast, but why can't i just get anywhere close to the 512 kb/s that i am supposed to get for uploads? Bad for torrent sites with ratio systems...........

Best regards....

Thanh

Is it just me, or is the Internet soooo slow today????? (TRUE-User from Nonthaburi)

My speed test tells me (8.50pm BKK Time):

13 kbps download and 55 kbps upload...

What is wrong today????

Edited by MaxLee

Is it just me, or is the Internet soooo slow today????? (TRUE-User from Nonthaburi)

What is wrong today????

Mine is dead slow 440 on a 1MB connexion N. Bangkok, and it seem rather stacatto like too, I think True have gone downhill in the last three months or so.

What is wrong today????

My Maxnet was very slow for the last couple of days (till I turned off my bittorent client and changed IP adress - suddenly it was normal again, coincidence ???)

But their speedtest rocks !

post-12567-1200052640_thumb.jpg