Ebay Deal In Thailand

someone sent me a gift and had to pay a lot more than it was worth

IF you're package get opened, and the price written on the box, not seem to match the real price of the product, you have to pay tax, and can even be fined, even if it is a present/gift.......thats the same world wide.

the invoice should be smart, thats important!

Something not hit the eyes of the custom person.

I imported 100 CD/DVD Sets and they asked for 40000 THB, after I sent an agent, it was 4000 THB. Now I make the invoice myself, send it in advance to China where I by from and do not ship to my company (I ship to my staffs private adress+name) and I pay usually 2000-3000 THB.

jhj2000

Paypal is now working in Thailand, before not, now YES

No, paypal is not working in Thailand.

Yes you can register from Thailand. Also you can transfer money to your Paypal Account or ask anyone to send your payment to your Paypal Account.

The most important thing is, you can not withdraw money to your Thai Bank Account. :D Instead you should have a US bank account to withdraw money.

About Ebay, the problem is you can not under invoice any product. Unless you win a real good bargain or you get hold of a product where you can not find in Thailand, it is not a sound idea to buy anything from eBay and import to Thailand.

It's better do Chatuchuk.. :o