Thai Lady Love Syndrome

Senario:

Meet Thai Lady (yes I do use the term lightly)

Fall in love.

Decide to set up house together.

All going well.......

You retire from work.

Bring money from home.

Buy land, build house.

Put in her name.

She starts to get jealous(without cause)

Things get worse, she continually accuses you of going 'short time.

You come home and she says she can smell pu..y on your mouth.

She get 'ficticious' phone calls from husbands of wives you're supposed to be <deleted>..ing.

She gets you so wound up she wants you to hit her, so she can make police report.

You don't hit her, she makes police report that you did in any case.

In the end you move out of the house, she thinks she's won.

Sound familiar.

Need to make contact with others in similar situation, especially anyone going through the courts here in Samui. And anyone who has come out sucessfully.

Please no time wasters

Senario:

Fall in love.

All going well.......

You retire from work.

Bring money from home.

Buy land, build house.

Put in her name.

Fine up to this point. From here on it goes like this for me.

Stay with wife, she has baby and we grow together and stay together, Known her nearly 15 years, married nearly 8 years.

Not perfect but what is.

Not a time waster

She get 'ficticious' phone calls from husbands of wives you're supposed to be <deleted>..ing.

She gets you so wound up she wants you to hit her, so she can make police report.

Sound familiar.

Need to make contact with others in similar situation, especially anyone going through the courts here in Samui. And anyone who has come out sucessfully.

Please no time wasters

My father told me, lying on his bed of death,

"Boy," he says, "woman she's gonna make it, don't fool yourself

'Cause she's got something to make a man lay that money, uh, right in her hand

And the very thing that makes her rich will make you poor

The very thing that makes her rich will make you poor"

That's right!

Well, I put you behind the wheel of a deuce and a quarter, yes I did

Had you living like a rich man's daughter, yes I did, I sure did

While you were living high on the hog

You had me down here scuffling like a dog

Well, the very thing that makes you rich makes me poor

The very thing that makes you rich makes me poor

Don't you never ever make such a bad mistake

You know I'd rather climb into bed with a rattlesnake

Then to work hard every day bringing that woman all my pay

The very thing that makes you rich makes me poor,

Makes me so dam_n poor

The thing that makes her rich makes me poor

The very thing that makes you rich make me poor

Very thing that makes you rich makes me poor

Makes me so damned poor

Money won't change it, no no...

ry cooder.

Didn't you have a co-signed agreement back in September last year?

And isn't there a court hearing in February?

Yes, but it's February 2009.

I need to find someone who has won a similar case.

In the UK, under civil law, if a similar case has been successful, you can use that as a precedent. I believe Thai law follows the same principles.

So I need to quote a precedent, and thus bring the case forward.

Senario:

Fall in love.

All going well.......

You retire from work.

Bring money from home.

Buy land, build house.

Put in her name.

Sound familiar.

Please no time wasters

Only sounds familiar of a certain type of thai "lady ",.and there is a certain type of "gentleman " that seems to go for them, they somehow seem to deserve each other,. sorry if i seem negative, this is a very old chestnut that will no doubt get another severe roasting,.

in hua hin , there is actually a thai ombudsman who offers a service to disgruntled foreigners who encounter difficulties not unlike your own.

A LESSON TO BE LEARNT

Mr. Jack came to see me one month ago.He has a 32 year old Thai wife which he met in Bangkok. Mr. Jack is a 65 year old English National and he has lived with his wife for about 5 years. Mr. Jack bought a property that was worth 26 million Baht , and due to the legal ease , put it in his thai wife's name. A short while later she chased him out of the houseafter she and her family had moved into it.

He now has to spend his nights in a hotel and usually cries himself to sleep wondering why "the love of his life" has done this to him.

The case is now heard by the Prachuab Khiri Khan Provincial Court. One of the hearings took place in December 2007, and the next is due in January 2008. The court has ordered that until the case is completed,all the disputed property cannot be sold or transferred to another owner.

The case should serve as a warning to other foreigners intending to get married with Thai girls. Foreigners should not look for their future wives among girls working in pubs,bars,snack bars , working as singers or massagists. They should not fall in love with the first available girl.

They should find as much information about their girlfriend,meet her family and friends. There are many cases in Thailand when Thai wife or girlfriend asks for as much money as possible and then dumps her husband or boyfriend. Foreigners should be aware that they can buy apartments and cars in their own names.

If there are foreigners which would like to buy house or apartmennt they should contact Hua Hin Foreigner Service Link Center and get a proper and free advice.

Please contact Khun T**** on *** *********

hua hin hotnews.

Edited by taxexile

Only sounds familiar of a certain type of thai "lady ",.and there is a certain type of "gentleman " that seems to go for them, they somehow seem to deserve each other,. sorry if i seem negative, this is a very old chestnut that will no doubt get another severe roasting,.

That's rather rough. One doesn't know the parties involved here or all the facts. Just as you have preconceived ideas about the implicated falang, it is just as probable that he was a decent fellow that's jammed up.

The tone of his request is calm, and a rather intelligent strategy. He's certainly going about it the right way, instead of succumbing to the usual idiocy one reads in here about hiring goons to scare the plaintiff off or some other lamebrained method.

Please no time wasters

Too late...

geez... maybe don't date bar girls? i can't imagine a regular thai girl saying she can smell p***y on your mouth!

Just curious, where the "other" girls usually hide after evening?

Ah, the million dollar question! :o

Best of luck to the OP, I feel sorry for you and hope you can recoup some of your property/money and go on to meet "a good 'un".

My wife & mother of my 2 kids was a bar girl....they aint all bad. I had more trouble with so called nice girls...proper jobs.. they were the worst scammers of all.

I agree with this. I've been with quite a few girls, both bar and "nice" girls and the nice girls have taken me for more money that the bar girls. The nice girls have flat out stolen my money. At least with the bar girls they ask for it first!

My wife & mother of my 2 kids was a bar girl

So either you are at the very end of the bell curve of what usually happens, or what usually happens hasn't to you, YET.

("Yeah, my wife's banged more strangers than you can shake a stick at; but now, I've got exclusive rights.")

And why do people think that popping a kid or two legitimizes things? A high percentage of Thai whores come equipped with a child already; does that lend them an air of maturity? Ha!

Personally, it would always be in the back of my mind that my wife settled on me after shopping around for the best deal. It's no more complicated than that. But if that's all you want, then more power to you.

There are several classifications regarding bargirls (what a nice word for whore, don't you think?) and one is the one looking for "someone to take care of me." This means that affection is married to financial support; without the money, the heart seeks other candidates.

Sure, there is the occasional "success" story, but I put that in inverted quotes to emphasize that success is not defined here in the Western sense of "We fell in love and the rest is history," or the "I love him rich or poor."

Thai prostitutes who look for a sugar daddy are like the world's most expensive and exotic pets -- take care of their particular needs, and they will survive in your captivity. Fail to do so and the pet will escape. And, occasionally, even with the best care, one of these sycophants will just up and turn on you for no apparent reason (remember the exotic part?).

I always think about these relationships that are predicated on money: "If I am giving you XXX baht per month (or whatever), what are you giving me in return? Sex? (Then we're really back where we started.). Companionship? ("Help me/my son-daughter/family/make my car payments, etc" isn't love, it's rent-a-girlfriend). What? ("I'm just an old altruistic fool....").

OK, so my advice to the original poster (if he is really in this fix and not just a dude who cooked up this for fun, which I suspect) is this: First, remove the hook, line and sinker from your gullet. Second, offer her a decent cash settlement for her to drop everything she has been fomenting against you and for her to disappear from your life forever. If she refuses, give her a dose of the time-honored bargirl tradition and completely ignore her and everything having to do with her and get on with your life, whatever it was before all this.

My wife & mother of my 2 kids was a bar girl....they aint all bad. I had more trouble with so called nice girls...proper jobs.. they were the worst scammers of all.

I agree with this. I've been with quite a few girls, both bar and "nice" girls and the nice girls have taken me for more money that the bar girls. The nice girls have flat out stolen my money. At least with the bar girls they ask for it first!

yeah I agree prostitutes are a saver bet than normal girls who have proper job's I just don't understand why people can't see this. :o

QUOTE (girlx @ 2008-01-09 08:49:52)

geez... maybe don't date bar girls? i can't imagine a regular thai girl saying she can smell p***y on your mouth!

What a naive comment to make and oh so very wrong !!!!!

maybe, i am not in the habit of dating thai girls at all... but it seems to me like only the lower class would talk like that.

Well, at least Mark answered the OP's questions. And since only a few have managed to do so and instead have set this off in a different direction...

And given Thai Visa forum rules as set out by admin:

By using this service you agree;

1) You will not use thaivisa.com to post any material which is knowingly or can be reasonably construed as false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, referencing prostitution (including bargirls and barboys), referencing suicide, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law.

///CLOSED///