Perfume/colognes

liquido

My Gf told me while im in Chiang Mai that I should go to one of those stores that mix up from scratch any top name perfume you want.She says they just look in a formula book they have and make it up for a fraction of the original cost of the name brand perfume.She also says its quite good.Any ideas where one of these stores might be???

Can't you afford one from the legitimate store in Central? I think its much safer than buying it in a hawker stall.By the way, if you're really interested in buying those, god knows what, local mixture of perfume, I actually saw a stall just at the opposite front of CMU selling those perfumes. My advice to you is still, don't even bother.You might end up regretting it as you never know what it's gonna do to your skin.

Can't you afford one from the legitimate store in Central? I think its much safer than buying it in a hawker stall.By the way, if you're really interested in buying those, god knows what, local mixture of perfume, I actually saw a stall just at the opposite front of CMU selling those perfumes. My advice to you is still, don't even bother.You might end up regretting it as you never know what it's gonna do to your skin.

a friend of mine bought one of those "specials" for an old flame back in NZ, and got a very affectionate response :o . He didnt have the heart to say it wasn the real deal thou, even thou the old flame kept saying how wonderful that he had bought expensive perfume for her. :D arh bless 'em

Yes I do have the money to buy the real deal and im not trying to slide her some pirate perfume.What gets me is she specifically asked for the stuff that they mix in front of you.I think its also legit because there is not a look alike label or packaging that represents the product.I must say this girl has been thrifty since I met her..lol

a friend of mine bought one of those "specials" for an old flame back in NZ, and got a very affectionate response :o . He didnt have the heart to say it wasn the real deal thou, even thou the old flame kept saying how wonderful that he had bought expensive perfume for her. :D arh bless 'em