Bus. Cards/flyer Printer

rrose070

Can anyone recommend? Thanks!

I've received a lot of positive feedback on my business cards. I've always had them printed by the Kodak shop on Sri Donchai Road, just across from the Chiang Mai Plaza Hotel. (I think that's the name of the hotel... It's a large mid priced nice place on the south side of the road mid way between Changklan Rd and Charoen Prathet Road.) The Kodak shop is on the left side of the street.

BUT.... be very clear about what you want. I give them a CD with my business card on it in .tif format. You can use .jpg as well. Be sure to specify what sort of paper you want, size, if you want them to cut them, if you want glossy or matt finish, etc.

I usually include a sample from the last batch so there will be no arguments later on. I found this to be very helpful once.

I have used "Mr Sticker" a few times - the shop is level 2 at the rear of Kad Suan Kaew - by the escalators.

I do not know if they do business cards, but they have done some company printing for me and are helpful, quick and reasonably priced.They have a plotter printer and can do big posters. The guy you want to speak to is the cool dude with hair in a pony tail - sorry can't remember his name but he speaks reasonable English.

Hope this helps.

Edited by Contractor

I always use the same guy in Kad Suan Kaeow, through the Topps Market. he's not affiliated with them, he just has a small stall next to a magazine rack at the back right of the store by some stairs. He's friendly and cheap. And he puts up with Farang ngut ngit (picky) who want to tell him make this bigger, make this smaller, move this here, etc. He's very good at letting me tell him what to do and then printing me a prototype to check it out. he has a bunch of card stock choices too for the right color and texture. When you flip thru his example aalbums you can see he's done cards for a ton of ppl and businesses in CM. Maybe some of whom you will recognize. Usually takes a day or so to get my order done, and he charges depending on the paper type and ink type used. I think I usually get 100 cards for 300 B, or 200 (2 boxes) for 500 Baht. I usually go for the bigger number and the better price.