Good Hospital In Bangkok

alexboy

Hello, sometimes, i read the complaints of many foreigners regarding the bad services and high costs of some hospitals in bangkok. Well, for a change, i would like to report at very good experience that i had at a bangkok hospital. About 5 years ago, i had a very bad car accident in bangkok. I was left lying on the asphalt in the middle of the road, at night. A took took driver picked me up and drove me to the nearest hospital. The Huay Kiaew hospital in the chinatown. (By the way, this took too driver saved my life and, he did not take me wallet. Moreover, he came to visit me the next morning and gave me a fruit basket as a present. He never asked me for anything and i never saw him again).

Anyways, my femur was broken and my tibia. I went through 2 operations and they put steel in both my tibia and femur. i stayed 10 days at the hospital and the total cost was 52,000 Baht. (the bed cost only 100 baht per day!!). The doctor was excellent and did a very good job. The nurses and the service was very good. The hospital was very clean. I also got blood tranfusion and, i had no problem!

So, i have no complaints about thais hospital and the thai medical staff and i thanks the doctor and the nurses for the good care they gave me! Are there other people who have good stories like these. I see so many bad experiences stories that i wanted to contribute with a good one. bye bye

alexboy

Hello, sometimes, i read the complaints of many foreigners regarding the bad

alexboy

Learning about the hospital and its care of you, is good.

But the best part is the tuk tuk driver. great story, what was his name? did you try to seek him out to reward his kindness? he is a poor man quite probably, but has a great heart. jai dee

Anyways he has been earned great merit from Buddha, even without a financial gain

about 8 years ago i shattered my femu in a motorcycle accident with a drunk cop driving the wrong way up my side of the street.

the cop ran away, but a passing taxi driver took my bike off the road, stashed somewhre safe and drove me to the hospital. he then took my phone, went back to the bike and waitd for a friend to come get it.

when my friend arrived, he answered my phone, showed my freind where the bike was, gave him the phone and drove away despite my friends attempt to give him a couple grand. he waied and was off never to be seen again.

it happens.

my leg is also fine despite 2 pins