Salary Question

snowflake

Honestly now,

I get my teaching salary on the last day of each month, every time on time, never fails...

My question here is as follows...

How many days does your newfound riches last before you have to start budgeting till the next month?

I usually get about 10 days where I have money and then I have to start thinking and saving? Is it only me or is it happening to other people also?

Honestly now,

I get my teaching salary on the last day of each month, every time on time, never fails...

How many days does your newfound riches last before you have to start budgeting till the next month?

I usually get about 10 days where I have money and then I have to start thinking and saving? Is it only me or is it happening to other people also?

About 10 minutes :o

Honestly now,

I live like a queen for a week and a pauper for the rest of the month! Or something like that! Shopping is my greatest foe. I just can't resist it. Grrrrrr....

Normally, if we have no significant holidays, I don't have a problem budgeting so that I can enjoy certain throughout the month. If we do have a longer break, I blow tons of dough and have to live on the cheap until the next payday.

I love good food and good booze. Daylene loves shopping. What about the rest of you? What's your poison? :o

Edited by Daren