Kids In Samui

Hi

Any idead for a good bungalow on Samui - I like Lamai myself but I dont think the depth of the dea is suitable for a 9 and 6 year old! Any ideas on other beaches when the little buggers can run free

Also, same goes for Ko Tao, somwhere they can snorkel etc. Ao Tanote? Hows about Nang yuan>? Anyone been there/?

West coast is good for kids swimming around Lipa Nio. Nice and shallow, never seems to get deep.

I agree on lipa noi. A week ago i was there though and there was no beach at all, water was high and rough sea, not swimable at all. But when its good its good. Perfect calm and shallow beach. I you come there and cant swim due to high tide, you go to choeng moen instead. When the westcoast is windy (now) the eastcoast is calm. And choeng mon is also a suitable childrens beach. And might be more fun for the family since there are toys in the water and restaurants and so on. Lipa noi has nothing more than a beach so if you go there remember to bring some snacks and water for the kids and some beers for daddy! :o

Hi

Any idead for a good bungalow on Samui - I like Lamai myself but I dont think the depth of the dea is suitable for a 9 and 6 year old! Any ideas on other beaches when the little buggers can run free

Also, same goes for Ko Tao, somwhere they can snorkel etc. Ao Tanote? Hows about Nang yuan>? Anyone been there/?

OP bungalow, inside the "reef"

Or any resort close.