Shock!

CGW

Need a new set of shock absorbers for Ford Escape (surprisingly!) any leads to somewhere decent in Pattaya?

Thanks. :o

go and see john, coming from bkk on sukhomvit on the left just before pattaya tai, whes the last wheel/tyre dealer on the left between 2 car dealers,( called blue i think ). always been fair and can get them for you and fit,.

gosh all this negativity...of course there is going to be major inconvenience when you double the size of a major highway WHILE KEEPING SAID HIGHWAY IN SERVICE. i was/am unawares of the many accidents caused by the wreckless driving of those driving through a construction zone... maybe they should have been more careful. in any case, the end result is a highway with twice the carrying capacity of the prior one and is almost finished and that's fine with me :o

I guess this is a stupid question, but what's wrong with the Ford dealer on Sukhumvit as you go South, past the Jomtien turn off?

I used to have an Escape and had it serviced there with no problems.

gosh all this negativity...of course there is going to be major inconvenience when you double the size of a major highway WHILE KEEPING SAID HIGHWAY IN SERVICE. i was/am unawares of the many accidents caused by the wreckless driving of those driving through a construction zone... maybe they should have been more careful. in any case, the end result is a highway with twice the carrying capacity of the prior one and is almost finished and that's fine with me :D

I guess this is a stupid question, but what's wrong with the Ford dealer on Sukhumvit as you go South, past the Jomtien turn off?

I used to have an Escape and had it serviced there with no problems.

Not quite sure how your reply came about Mobi, guess I'm "alright Jonnie" words deserve a special post! :o

Reason for not going to the Ford dealer, quite simple, as am I - never even thought about it! :D

Though I would suspect that better quality, lower prized shocks would be had at an after market shop? :D