New Refrigerator

penzman

I've started looking a fridges here in LOS and have not yet seen one with a door that opens from the right hand side... What's the deal with left hand sided fridges only? Our kitchen design would do much better with a right handed one. I' m not interested in a model with freezer on the right and fridge on the left or vice versa.

Thinking... I could maybe just flip a left hand sided fridge upside down and voila! :o

Mods: Maybe we could have a section for home building and other home related subjects.

Things are done differently here, some items are hard to find, I could not fine a long handled spade shovel for example...

Penzman :D

I've started looking a fridges here in LOS and have not yet seen one with a door that opens from the right hand side... What's the deal with left hand sided fridges only? Our kitchen design would do much better with a right handed one. I' m not interested in a model with freezer on the right and fridge on the left or vice versa.

Thinking... I could maybe just flip a left hand sided fridge upside down and voila! :o

Mods: Maybe we could have a section for home building and other home related subjects.

Things are done differently here, some items are hard to find, I could not fine a long handled spade shovel for example...

Penzman :D

I am reasonably sure I saw one very recently at Central/Powerbuy Rama 3 that will open from either side., don't remember the brand other than it was Japanese. Good luck.