House Wanted To Rent - Bangrak

Greetings all. I have a friend going to stay on Samui and is looking to rent a house long term. Hes hoping to get something around Bangrak if possible. Any of you knowledgeable Samuians know the going rate and where to look. Cheers in advance :o

OOPS should read house to rent not for rent. Maybe mods can change Sorry :D

Edited by H2oDunc

Greetings all. I have a friend going to stay on Samui and is looking to rent a house long term. Hes hoping to get something around Bangrak if possible. Any of you knowledgeable Samuians know the going rate and where to look. Cheers in advance :o

Try Pathong Residence near the old airport. In the curve leading up to the airport coming from Big Buddha.

Approx. 30 houses (older and new)....communal pool, gym, peaceful, secure.....many expats stay there too

Try Mango Villas not far from the Beach House Hotel. 5 one and two bedroom modern villas set in large gardens within a perimeter wall.

Last I heard 11,000 THB per month for one bed and 15,000 THb per month for 2 bed.

Run by a decent honest English chap and his Thai wife who live on-site plse pm me if you would like his number.