Cheap Flight From Uk To Bangkok

Emxily

Hey everyone, I am in need of a little help.

My sister is coming to visit us at the beginning of April - a bad time we now realise because of Songkran and the flight prices are higher.

Anyone know of any good, cheap travel agents in the UK where she can still buy a cheapish flight from London to Bangkok???? Really appreciate any thoughts :o

Thanks, as always!

Edited by Emxily

Have used Westeast in the past and have always had good deals with them. Lastminute have been pretty good to.

Gulf Air are normally one of the cheaper, have flown with them once, and that was during the Songkran time 3 years ago. It was OK, but I wouldn't use them unless I really had to, the planes are old and the stop over in Abu Dhabi is a nightmare.

Hey everyone, I am in need of a little help.

My sister is coming to visit us at the beginning of April - a bad time we now realise because of Songkran and the flight prices are higher.

Anyone know of any good, cheap travel agents in the UK where she can still buy a cheapish flight from London to Bangkok???? Really appreciate any thoughts :o

Thanks, as always!

http://www.bizclasstravelmarket.com/economy-class-flights/

I few days ago somebody reported here eva air for £450 including tax - and direct flight. It was from west east. Ask them for the special deal and try to be flexible with timing - going at the end of march would be some solution

Thanks everyone! I'm checking it all out now - unfortunately she really cant be flexable with the dates because of work, so it must be Apirl 3rd or 4th, and back on 19th ish, she obviously wants the longest trip possible, some are cheaper but a cut a few days either end ehich is no good.

x

Go to Travelocity website and enter your dates,when the prices appear click on "dates flexible".

A grid will appear with all the prices for flights on and around your dates !

I have spent hours looking for cheap flights and this is the best way i have found to judge what price to pay!

You may find flights for 5 or so pounds less elsewhere but it saves all the hassle.

at the moment it is Gulf Air AT £509 or Turkish £523.

or if she flies 4/04/2008-21/22/04/2008 GulF £484 all inc tax

Go to Travelocity website and enter your dates,when the prices appear click on "dates flexible".

A grid will appear with all the prices for flights on and around your dates !

I do this a lot. I find that when you then select the day you want, the price can suddenly be even cheaper..

IF she could possibly make March 31st you can get Qatar Airways for £504, no problem on the return date, otherwise £614 after 1 April. Even so thats definitely worth thinking about for the following reasons. Its a 4or 5 star airline, quite superb even in Economy, lots of legroom, choice of 70 films, 300 cds etc, wonderful service, all new planes. Goes from Heathrow whereas a lot of the other flights are Gatwick...depends how good/bad either one is for you . What is sure is that if I had to choose airlines on this route to avoid then Kuwait, Jordanian would be at the top, Turkish and Gulf not far behind. You pays your money, take your choice etc.

Those prices available direct from Qatar Airways website, one of the few airlines that give the best fares direct to the public.

thai is expensive all year round - and even more so around song kran.

mahan airlines, as one of the very few airlines in the world, do allow smoking onboard - no so good for non-smokers and generally for those, who don't want to suffer from nicotine poisoning on top of jet lag