Sad Old People

rimbung

Hey, why is it presumed that farangs only have Thai gals for mates?

I have a relationship with a kiwi gal, 40 years my junior.

Get a life people, old guys and gals have "Spring - Autumn" relationships the world over.

Yes but it is definately not as common, and you could say that about "the world over" with any topic on this forum i guess

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man even when I get old, i cant see how i can complain about everything in Thailand? To me its the best place in the world.

Only time will tell though. I love how the food stalls are everywhere, the crazy traffic, the beautiful females, the for olf bald guys who actually believe there handsome after awhile, the guys trying to rip me off 50 baht, sensational weather, beautiful beaches, crazy sexy woman, Pad Thai, crazy old farangs who tell BS stories over and over, cheap piss, cheap food, cheap water. I could go on and on.

When I move to Thailand permanently, you can all buy me a beer you slappers

Sounds like you can't wait to move here. Just don't leave your brains at Suvarnabhumi though! :o

Problem is that the young bucks cannot afford to move here......even though its cheap an all !!!

Im planning on moving in my late 20's

The father inlaw already got us a house as he is a property developer in Chon Buri or however you spell it, He usually does the 200 too 300 home projects and it wasnt hard for him to give me 1

Problem is that the young bucks cannot afford to move here......even though its cheap an all !!!

The father inlaw already got us a house as he is a property developer in Chon Buri or however you spell it, He usually does the 200 too 300 home projects and it wasnt hard for him to give me 1

You sure about this :o !!!

Sometimes those poor old people can't see very well, so they find ladyboy a "stunner" too.. :o

Methinks you speak from experience? :D

Well, I admit that once or twice when I first arrived, I did too. The missus would just say in a weary voice "She's a katoey" and I'd pretend that I was actually looking at someone else. Two things have happened to prevent that happening again:

1. I'm much better at spotting the difference now

2. I'm much better at spotting girls without my dear wife noticing

Ha, who am I kidding? She doesn't miss a trick!

Also the young bucks that come here with their lovely 'normal good girl' girlfriend that they seem to like to over emphasise......well I have seen many of you young bucks with your lovely gf's and all i can say is .........luckily they must have very good personalities.

Sometimes those poor old people can't see very well, so they find ladyboy a "stunner" too.. :o

Well, I admit that once or twice when I first arrived, I did too. The missus would just say in a weary voice "She's a katoey" and I'd pretend that I was actually looking at someone else. Two things have happened to prevent that happening again:

:D She's saved you from all kinds of trouble, then.

Also the young bucks that come here with their lovely 'normal good girl' girlfriend that they seem to like to over emphasise......well I have seen many of you young bucks with your lovely gf's and all i can say is .........luckily they must have very good personalities.

I seen some old mavericks out there too with things I wouldnt say is even human.

Of course that's not a bad deal if your ambition in life is to be for ever beholdent to your father-in-law.

Have you never heard it said - 'The hardest way to earn money is to marry it'.

About whinging about whingers...well, I love to do that. After all, I don't have anything else to whinge abaout here in Thailand. And since the main theme on this forum is whinging, then thats what I whinge about. :o

Just look at this thread. A bunch of people whinging about somebody whinging about Thailand. It's all a big whinge really.

Okay, time to get into the shower, and go to town to hunt for some bread and other stuff. Going to be a cold drive on the motocy :D

About whinging about whingers...well, I love to do that. After all, I don't have anything else to whinge abaout here in Thailand. And since the main theme on this forum is whinging, then thats what I whinge about. :o

Just look at this thread. A bunch of people whinging about somebody whinging about Thailand. It's all a big whinge really.

Okay, time to get into the shower, and go to town to hunt for some bread and other stuff. Going to be a cold drive on the motocy :D

QED

A lot of expats - of all ages - are not exactly blessed with good taste. :D

True that.

I see some people have done really well, but Ive seen some where I've thought what the hel_l were you thinking

I agree, i see some with worse looking women than they could have got back "home ' ! :D

Gentlemen, don't forget that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder! :o

"Gentlemen, don't forget that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder!"

I'm reminded of a couple lines of dialog in "Swingers":

A: She's a real first class ride.

B: You mean she's beautiful?

A: No. Her a$$ is so big, it will only fit into a first class-sized seat.

While i can't agree with rimbung's way of communicating his message, I do have some sympathy for the spirit of it.

It never ceases to amaze me how many unhappy and angry farang there are living in Thailand. Perceived injustices, paranoi about scams, incredulity about things being different in a (get this!) different country . . . Frankly I get bored of hearing it and while it's trite to say 'if you don't like it, go home', i often wonder why it doesnt happen more.

It isnt paradise here. There are many petty annoyances. But - and this is a big but - we do have freedom of movement and freedom of choice and I for one think the advantages of living and working here FAR outweigh the small hassles. Of course I do - if I didnt I wouldnt stay.

------------------------

:o:D

One of my Thai friends gave me a birthday party they called a "sai yid" for my 60th. I had been here for 5 years full-time at that point. Basically, the affair included 2 farangs and about 25 Thais at Thai House, a music style restaurant on Sukhumvit. One of the Thais arranged the entertainment, a musical group of 6 or 8 "girls".

As they came into the restaurant and proceeded to a room to change into their costumes, one of my Thai buddies who has been quite a playboy most of his life suggested that we go in and help with the costumes. That's how good they looked in street clothes.

They looked even better in the costumes. Then they started to perform, probably lip-syncing. It soon became obvious that one or two were katoeys .. albeit very attractive katoeys. Two or three more required careful scrutinization to determine their "sex".

But the lead singer, the star, was a real beauty! I kept telling my buddy, "But she has to be a she!".

He kept saying, "Sorry. She's a he."

This went on for awhile and I finaly said, "I'm still not sure . . I think I'm willing to take a chance." :D

I kept thinking, What if she says yes .. and he happens to be wrong?

One of my Thai friends gave me a birthday party they called a "sai yid" for my 60th. I had been here for 5 years full-time at that point. Basically, the affair included 2 farangs and about 25 Thais at Thai House, a music style restaurant on Sukhumvit. One of the Thais arranged the entertainment, a musical group of 6 or 8 "girls".

As they came into the restaurant and proceeded to a room to change into their costumes, one of my Thai buddies who has been quite a playboy most of his life suggested that we go in and help with the costumes. That's how good they looked in street clothes.

They looked even better in the costumes. Then they started to perform, probably lip-syncing. It soon became obvious that one or two were katoeys .. albeit very attractive katoeys. Two or three more required careful scrutinization to determine their "sex".

But the lead singer, the star, was a real beauty! I kept telling my buddy, "But she has to be a she!".

He kept saying, "Sorry. She's a he."

This went on for awhile and I finaly said, "I'm still not sure . . I think I'm willing to take a chance." :D

I kept thinking, What if she says yes .. and he happens to be wrong?

---------------------

A friend who has lived in LOS for 40 years or so says 'If you have sex with a katoey it's only a wrong if you enjoy it." :D