B Type Visa

Hello

I am on an O type visa for a year now, but i have just had a job offer. So i will have to get a B type visa if i take the job. I will go to Austrailia for a holiday so where and what do i need to get a B type visa from a Thai embassy in Austrailia?

Just a letter from my employer to say they have offered me a job?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hello

I am on an O type visa for a year now, but i have just had a job offer. So i will have to get a B type visa if i take the job. I will go to Austrailia for a holiday so where and what do i need to get a B type visa from a Thai embassy in Austrailia?

Just a letter from my employer to say they have offered me a job?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Where in Australia will you be ?

If you can get a multiple entry B visa as then your stay in the country is not dependent upon your job and associated entitlement to stay. You could use the B visa for a year over a number of jobs without having to jump out of the country if you needed to get another one should your first job fall through. Otherwise, if you lose your job and your WP, you have 7 days to sort yourself out with another visa or leave !

I will be going to Sydney.

I am on a multiple entry O type visa at the mo which entitles me to seek employment for a year, but i have got a job after 2 weeks of being here.

Do i just need a letter of employment and of course my passport to take to the Thai embassy?

I suppose i will have to fill out some forms when i get there?

Thanks