Amusing Names Of Products

mallmagician

While roaming in MBK earlier this year I came across a shop that was having a "Shi:t Sale" should have said "Shirt Sale", I went to get my Wife's phone/camera and took a pic, unfortunatley the phone has gone along with the pic :o I did tell the vendor that she should change the sign though, she took it away immediatley.

The local garage was handing out packets of crisps ( chip's if your an Aussie ) when you purchased Fuel.

It was a Thai brand with an English Translation which had the flavour down as CABAGGE'S & CONDOMS. Can't say if they were any good or not, just couldn't talk myself into trying them. :o

actually that's a real restaurant. they have outlets in chiang rai and bangkok. part of a charity to raise money for condom use. good food, and a good cause! the place is decorated with tons of condoms as well.

Edited by ollylama

In Sweden we used to have a canned fish product called ABBA.

In Thailand you can get sweets called "Unix".

The other things the OP should look out for are international brands that have been adjusted for the local market. A few years ago here Nestlé's Kit-Kat was availible in pineapple flavour, I think that was availible in the UK shortly after as a test market line. Also I sent some biscuit M&Ms to the family I know in London before they were sold there.

Take some crispy sugared dried crab with you - bound to go down well.

I have seen an Ad about the new collection of Brush-on make up of NARS brand from new york, some of their blush-on colour name was " Deep-throat" and "Orgasm" ( i got it from paragon about a year ago)

Edited by little_muppet