In Search For A Piano Teacher

nonameidentified

Searching for a certified piano teacher to teach children during certain evenings and certain hours in the afternoon around Pattaya Nua. It's a part-time job. Able to speak English.

Any interested parties, please PM me.

Thank you.

I know a thai woman who can speak english and she is piano teacher. Her mobile number is <snip>.

Please send a PM for her phone number.

Edited by Jai Dee
private telephone number deleted

Searching for a certified piano teacher to teach children during certain evenings and certain hours in the afternoon around Pattaya Nua. It's a part-time job. Able to speak English.

Thank you.

I know a thai woman who can speak english and she is piano teacher. Her mobile number is 0840205340.

Is she interested in teaching? What's her name?

Thank you.

I know a thai woman who can speak english and she is piano teacher. Her mobile number is 0840205340.

Is she interested in teaching? What's her name?

Her name is Sue , you should contact and discuss with her directly.

Although a Mod deleted the private phone number in the original (#2) post, I see that it still occurs in the <quote> in later posts.

Shouldn't this be an automatic deletion throughout the thread?

(I am using the number to contact this person, as I have both a piano and a couple of kids, but I am not going to teach them myself!)

There's a music school on South Road that you could ask in (near Friendship but on the opposite side).

There's also a music shop the top end of Thepprasit that might have or know someone.

And I'm sure thre was a music and dance school along Third Road NOrth of Klang but have the feeling it may no longer be there?