Sonthi: I'm Coming Home

chevykanteve

(BangkokPost.com)

Former coup chief Sonthi Boonyaratkalin insisted on Saturday he will not seek political asylum in a foreign country to seek shelter from the pro-Thaksin Shinawatra People Power party (PPP)......

Isn't he the same fellow who said there "wouldn't be a coup" shortly before the coup??? But I might be mistaken. After all, he is a sincere lad, isn't he?

(BangkokPost.com)

Former coup chief Sonthi Boonyaratkalin insisted on Saturday he will not seek political asylum in a foreign country to seek shelter from the pro-Thaksin Shinawatra People Power party (PPP)......

Isn't he the same fellow who said there "wouldn't be a coup" shortly before the coup??? But I might be mistaken. After all, he is a sincere lad, isn't he?

Perhaps Thaksin would buy him a first class ticket and they could return on the same plane. Kiss and make up; it would be good for everyone!

(BangkokPost.com)

Perhaps Thaksin would buy him a first class ticket and they could return on the same plane. Kiss and make up; it would be good for everyone!

It would be good for Sonthi, yes. Sonthi has had Dr Thaksin effectively exiled, put in a puppet government which did puppet things for many months, spent a HUGE amount of money on unnecessary military equipment, established the Thai- equivalent of Nazi Germany's GESTAPO: all in the name of what establishment and/or who? Well of course, we can't mention the WHAT/WHO on this forum, even though the...WHO... has stated that he is not above criticism.