Washing Machines

cafes

Anyone suggest a brand name washing machine that does not rip clothes to shreds. Had one of those cheap spinning machines. But all my clothes have basically almost become unwearable now becasue of this 3.500 Baht machine. Anyone suggest something better. Budget is somewhere between 10k and 20k.

Thanks

There are two kinds:vertical spinners and horizontal spinners. I think this timre around I want a horizontal one as the vertical ones damage clothes. What does the sister-in-law have, a horizontal one?

I need soemthing that you put everything in you press a few buttons and after an hour or so it's all done and ready for dryng on a clothes line

In November my wife and I went to see an old friend of hers in Udon Thani, who is reduced to taking in washing since her husband, an ex-seaman from Liverpool, died last year. She charges 7baht per kilo.

Since then we've pretty much concluded that it's not worth buying a washing machine when we retire to our place, if that's all it costs to get the washing done by someone else.

There are two kinds:vertical spinners and horizontal spinners. I think this timre around I want a horizontal one as the vertical ones damage clothes. What does the sister-in-law have, a horizontal one?

I need soemthing that you put everything in you press a few buttons and after an hour or so it's all done and ready for dryng on a clothes line

This is a sort of strange thread. We have had one of the typical top loading twin tub machines, typical in Thailand, which worked fine, did not destroy clothes, but was a pain as it needed to be tended all the time. I would rather my wife, as it was typically her job, got a bit more rest.....

We now have more modern typical western washing machine.

So, to get to it, and lets not talk about vertical or horizontal spinners, whatever that means :o ,you can see that either way.

You are wanting a recommendation for a front loading automatic washing machine? Under 20,000B. Is that correct? :D