Rambo

steffi

My girlfreind (who hasnt really seen too many western movies),watched First Blood,for the first time the other night,& she wanted to see it again the next day.Great movie,even if ive seen it i dont know how many times before.I thought the star of the film was the sheriff,though.All time great movie red neck.....Brian Denih....I cant be bothered to google search.

Gotta hand it to him, playing an action hero at 61... :o

hey, it's a pretty good promotional for Hormonal Growth Promotants. I use to inject this stuff into yearlings (10 month old calves male and female) back in the '80 to help muscle them out, really. Little did I know I should have been shooting up myself, maybe I could've been on the set with Rambo .... they could have called me Bully........ there we go......... "Bully V Rambo" ........ Move -- The Asian Jungle Rumble..... wow, I missed my calling....... 555555

go and see Rambo awesome movie and a lot of Thais involved in the making. Interesting how sfx were all done by Russians

WRONG!!!!!!

No Russians were involved in the SFX, they did some of the VFX. The SFX crew were British and Thai, oh and one American guy.

Note: Have a look at my profile pic, my daughter!!!

Edited by andyadam

go and see Rambo awesome movie and a lot of Thais involved in the making. Interesting how sfx were all done by Russians

While making the movie, the "hero" saw first hand Burmese junta crackdown on the protesters, many fleeing into where he was.

That time, there, CNN type of fantasy met the reality.

He could (or not attempted) do nothing. He was dismayed. Even said to the press "unspeakable cruelty" he could just watch as an accidental bypasser. Would u expect more from him?

Another Western junk.

Enjoy the movie.

I hear that Rambo ate at the Duke's every night when he was filming in Northern Thailand.

rubbish, he was there a couple of times, most of the time takeaway to his mansion at the Mandarin Oriental and his crew at Chiang Mai Orchid.

Unknown, though a few posters are out at the theatres. Oddly it's already playing in both Singapore and Malaysia. A lurking question in my mind though is the sensitivity to the subject matter, after all our new Foreign Minister has been known to be pally with Burma. Might it not make it here, or be subject to cuts. Come to think as I type I've not see a trailer for it here either, has anyone?

Regards

Why would any sane human being watch a Rambo/Sylvester Stallone movie?

--------------------

I would but I'm probably the only sane one.

It's everyone else who's crazy not me! :o

Rambo movies are Rambo movies, this one is no better or worse, just more of the same. Except he doesn't get his shirt off...sorry lads. Also his action scenes are quite low key, mainly using a fixed machine gun. Lots of blood and gaping bullet wounds for those with a penchant for gratuitous violence.