Nana & Patpong Vs. Ratchadapisek

honeyen

Could it be that the 2 aforementioned groups ( RCA = Thais as opposed to Asians IMO) prefer not to mix during their evening pusuits?

Though I expect the segragation is more appealing to the indigenous revellers.

Having visited RCA , siuttisan etc I haven't got too many discerning looks , but found the establishments catered for the locals more so , music,food,yings etc.

:o

I am not a frequenter of thse type of establishments but I do know what they are and where they are.....anyway, recently I went to Ratachadapisek area to go to eat Kuay Tiow at a friends shop.........it was down a soi off the main road.......and I could not believe the size and the number of these big....HUGE........entertainment places........like the Taj Mahaal .....and as big !!!

So if they are catering to the Aisan market....theres your answer.........these guys spend more money........!!

good observation

nana = dark jungle bunnies

ratchada = fair urban nymphs

nana, ppong and cowboy cater mainly to farangs

ratchadipisek caters mainly to Thais

Rca is finished, now it s ratchada near hollywood, mainly thai youngsters looking for .. thai youngsters

x

Patpong can even be divided. Soi Nippon, Tania has beautiful girls, but if you don't look Japanese, they won't even give you the time of day. From my understanding, Asian men have this perception that women for hire who are frequented by caucasions are spoiled goods, dirty. So, they rationalise that if they keep within 'their zone', they can rest assured that the women there are

'relatively clean.' Twisted logic, but this is the way I have heard it. Going over to the opposite side of Nana, one will notice the same phenomenon with our Arab and

African brothers. Birds of a feather flock together.

Edited by mbkudu

It is part of the local class system:

1. Affluent Asian

2. Farang

3. African/Arab

And the 2. and 3. classes bring STDs into Thailand and stink as much as Isan girls' skin is an ugly shade of black , according to group 1. So better to mingle with the girls who cater for the 1. class, naturally less need for condoms, giving more of a first class experience. :o

Condoms are the norm in every massage parlour and gents club I've been to on Ratchadaphisek, and I think I've been to every single one. Falang patrons can be found there as well sometimes tourists, more often expats though.

1. Affluent Asian

2. Farang

3. African/Arab

And the 2. and 3. classes bring STDs into Thailand and stink as much as Isan girls' skin is an ugly shade of black , according to group 1. So better to mingle with the girls who cater for the 1. class, naturally less need for condoms, giving more of a first class experience. :D

I don't even want to know where I would fit in, me being Black, Asian and White and .....Most likely probably betwen 2 and 3... But I'd like to hope between 1 and 2.. :o:D

Never been to a massage parlor in Bangkok, I guess I'll just have to see how the "fair urban nymphs" of ratchada are next time I'm in town, but I'll always love the "dark jungle bunnies" of nana! :D

1. Affluent Asian

2. Farang

3. African/Arab

And the 2. and 3. classes bring STDs into Thailand and stink as much as Isan girls' skin is an ugly shade of black , according to group 1.

To imply that Asian men don't carry std's or "stink" in some form is pure crapola. Prostitution and adultery are extremely common in Asian countries, as are the bad things that sometimes come with them.

1. Affluent Asian

2. Farang

3. African/Arab

And the 2. and 3. classes bring STDs into Thailand and stink as much as Isan girls' skin is an ugly shade of black , according to group 1.

To imply that Asian men don't carry std's or "stink" in some form is pure crapola. Prostitution and adultery are extremely common in Asian countries, as are the bad things that sometimes come with them.

Ya, no sh#t Sherlock! :o . That's why I used the words, 'Asian men have a PERCEPTION.....' Perceptions are not reality, they are used to give one's self a false sense of safety.

1. Affluent Asian

2. Farang

3. African/Arab

And the 2. and 3. classes bring STDs into Thailand and stink as much as Isan girls' skin is an ugly shade of black , according to group 1. So better to mingle with the girls who cater for the 1. class, naturally less need for condoms, giving more of a first class experience. :D

It's not a metter of classes and skin colour!!!

Class 1 Average dick lenght 10 cm diameter 2-3 cm

Class 2 Average dick lenght 14 cm diameter 5-6 cm

Class 3 Average dick lenght 20 cm diameter 7-8 cm

So How can a Thai (Class 1) have sex with a girl who already enjoyed Class 3???

No matter, his dickie won't even touch the inside of the girl, unless he puts 100-150 condoms (to increase the diameter).

Thanks guys for the valuable information :o I am actually working on a project related to this issue, so... really appreciate your personal experiences.

In return, I would like to share some of my info too.

It's quite a funny situation last weekend when my brother and I took friends from overseas to Poseidon on Ratchadapisek. I ended up sitting outside of the 'club' (shall I call it a hotel or club?), chatting with the security guards and PR manager for 2 hours while waiting for my friends got on with the business (unlike Nana/Patpong, females are not allowed in this place, so there must be something pretty different in there, I presumed).

- Pricing: From 2,000 Baht to 5,500 Baht per 2-hour session (including room), depending on the girl's quality. 5,500 Baht - model-looking, no joking man, I have seen the catalogue; in fact, even the 2,000 Baht ones looked gorgeous!!!

- Girls there get PAP Smear test every 3 days, blood test every month (for AIDS), they even have in-house doctor! Very clean.

- No matter how much you pay, Condom is a MUST, PR manager said that that's "COMPANY POLICY". (I raised the condom question because having known that Asian men hated rubber thus wondered how they got around with this).

- Believe it or not, they even come out with quarterly Newsletter!!! Although it's in Thai, but gee... it's really like a big biz there!!!

Oops, I left out the Arabs ... in fact, they hardly go for local girls, most of their chicks are imported from Russia :D

I've been to Nana but really hard to get to talk to the people there, so would appreciate even more if you guys could contribute more info on this :D Thanx.

1. Affluent Asian

2. Farang

3. African/Arab

It's not a metter of classes and skin colour!!!

Class 1 Average dick lenght 10 cm diameter 2-3 cm

Class 2 Average dick lenght 14 cm diameter 5-6 cm

Class 3 Average dick lenght 20 cm diameter 7-8 cm

So How can a Thai (Class 1) have sex with a girl who already enjoyed Class 3???

No matter, his dickie won't even touch the inside of the girl, unless he puts 100-150 condoms (to increase the diameter).

:D

I think you might be on to something.........

I can offer my help for any further research.... :o

Have you guys noticed that the 'customers' in Nana & Patpong are quite different from those in Ratchadapisek?

Nana & Patpong - Farangs

Ratchadapisek - Asians

I still can't fathom out the reasons... could it be PRICING? LOOK? 'SKILLS'? ENVIRONMENT?

What skin color are the girls in the area where the asians are more white skin color?? Many asian men like white skined color girls.

Opposites attract. Those photoshopped models in Thai fashion magazines and their Ratchada counterparts display an unhealthy, ill-looking ash-grey skin to me. Not saying they aren't sexy.

Ah yes, the old, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder," couldn't be more true in Thailand.