The Stupidest Question Ever?

Mobi

Buttons. :D

Yes, Buttons. :D

Does anyone know where I can buy buttons in Pattaya?

My wife and I have looked, but can't find any.

She says she will buy some next time she goes to Sa Kaeo - but that's ridiclous! There must be buttons for sale in Pattaya.

Surely? :o

She says she will buy some next time she goes to Sa Kaeo - but that's ridiclous! There must be buttons for sale in Pattaya.

i cant guarantee its still there but on road 2 opp royal garden back towards the traffic a bit there is/was a habadashery ( i know thats wrong ! ) shop, had all sorts,

i cant guarantee its still there but on road 2 opp royal garden back towards the traffic a bit there is/was a habadashery ( i know thats wrong ! ) shop, had all sorts,

The shop is still there. Is it called "Janya Fabric House"? It's on a corner and has materials in the windows, maybe some clothes as well. Good shop. You have to go almost to the back to find buttons and things.

Check with a tailor shop

There are several of these types of shops a long the street where Banglamung post office is (not sure what this soi is called) but they have fabric shops and hobby type shops which are much cheaper than other shops of this type in the centre of Pattaya I am sure they will have buttons.

I have one that I posted some time ago but was unable to get back to check for some time so don’t know if it was in fact answered. Tried a search but 3 letter words don’t seem to work.

The question was where is WIB.

This relates to UBC times for various countries as displayed for upcoming programs. The different time zones are fairly obvious. Hk, Sing, Mal and so on but Thai is always together with WIB – so where is WIB?

Daffy’s entry for the stupidest question ever. :o

D.

:D

Can't tell you about Pattaya, but in Sa Kaeo, the shop about 3 doors down the side street from the 7-11 should be able to fix you up. :D

TH

Mobi-

Found a stall selling buttons as I was passing through Soi Bua Khao market yesterday.. Its a fabric stall in the 2nd hand part of the market, very very close to Pattaya Tai. If coming from Pattaya Tai, its the market on the left hand side and its about the 2nd row from Pattaya Tai, a few stalls in.. Theres a big box of buttons, all sizes and colors :o

Hope this helps!