Farewell For Now

I am leaving HK tomorrow to take up emploment in France. For at least the first few months I don't expect to have time to check TV, so you will have to do without me for a while, haha.

So much for retiring at 40 :-)

Sonic

All the best for the new job. Have enjoyed the posts so far, and found them useful from time to time. Doesn't take long to revisit TV, so don't be a stranger.

Cheers

Fletch

I am leaving HK tomorrow to take up emploment in France. For at least the first few months I don't expect to have time to check TV, so you will have to do without me for a while, haha.

Sonic

it allways sad when some one leaves but best of luck for you have a good time and hope to see you back in the land of smiles.

Good luck Sonicdragon ! Were about in France are you going ?

You're not taking Jerome Kerviel's job at Societe General, are you ? :o

LaoPo

Sonic, I was just about to log off when this thread caught my eye. We haven't always been in agreement, but I have always enjoyed your posts. I hope that your new position in France works out well for you and your family, God bless and good fortune!