Impromptu Piss Up At Tossers

Blinky Bill

Saturday 7.30 pm. Tuskers.

All welcome to come along to assist me to celebrate my having attained 53 yrs + 1 week.

Senseless and inane conversation allowed. (kash and Mobs00 also allowed).

Drunkeness will be tolerated.

I'm putting 2,000 thb on the bar to compliment the already 2,500+ thb in the kitty.

So anyone who still thinks I am a wangker please come along and remove any doubt you may have.

Especially you Thai Poorly.

So anyone who still thinks I am a wangker please come along and remove any doubt you may have.

Yes, remove those doubts -- turn those casually-held thoughts into hard-core convictions.

Hope to see you there, BB. Light at the end of this week's tunnel and all that.

Your humility in this case may actually lure me out. At the least to see my friends who are your friends. But happy b'day to you anyway too. And now I know we have some common ground since you posted that pic of that there shark you caught a couple wks back. I'm into fishing myself. So.... did you eat it ?

Your humility in this case may actually lure me out. At the least to see my friends who are your friends. But happy b'day to you anyway too. And now I know we have some common ground since you posted that pic of that there shark you caught a couple wks back. I'm into fishing myself. So.... did you eat it ?

135 kgs? Nooooooo, not by myself........but about 100 Papua New Guinean Nationals had a feast.

To kill such a beautiful animal is a shame unless you can be sure that it all goes to a good cause.

Not the same cause as the Japanese for the scientific tissue specimen extraction on humpback whales.

To kill such a beautiful animal is a shame unless you can be sure that it all goes to a good cause.

Not the same cause as the Japanese for the scientific tissue specimen extraction on humpback whales.

Oh boy, now we have something else to talk about! Do you not know? They eat the suckers, dude.

Oh boy, now we have something else to talk about! Do you not know? They eat the suckers, dude.

Is that in a burger-bun, or as topping on pizza, mate ? :o

Raw, usually. Best cuts, at least. Mmmm, mmmm. We should start a thread on it.

Hmmm probably not - would turn into a flame war pretty quickly and has no relevance to Thailand.

CB

Saturday 7.30 pm. Tuskers.

All welcome to come along to assist me to celebrate my having attained 53 yrs + 1 week.

Senseless and inane conversation allowed. (kash and Mobs00 also allowed).

Drunkeness will be tolerated.

I'm putting 2,000 thb on the bar to compliment the already 2,500+ thb in the kitty.

Especially you Thai Poorly.

Happy B-Day and thanks for the invite but unfortunately I can't make it tonight.

Hmmm probably not - would turn into a flame war pretty quickly and has no relevance to Thailand.

CB

Right you are. Let's tuck in in private then, shall we, eh?

would like to thank BB for his wonderful gesture of having the piss up. had a few TIGERBEERS and its was wonderful meeting all you guys who showed up. BB is the gentleman of TV and no doubt of it. MaejoMan, sorry i left a bit early but am sure it would have been fun with you nevertheless.

Look forward to the next unofficial piss up!

A good night seemed to be had by all,

I was a good night and continued on down the road at the HHH where some of the stalwarts managed a few more beers before heading back home.

especially when Crow Boy decided on an impromptu strip :D

Not true :o

I had an itchy back and was just scratching it :D

CB