Hello Visa-runners And Travellers: 300.000 Free Tickets On Airasia Now

THAILIBAN

I guess most of you here in Thailand did not notice that, as its mostly a promotion for MALAYSIA.

at the moment, AirAsia is giving away 300.000 free tickets for flights departing or arriving at Kuala Lumpur.

therefore, as well for the flights to and from Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Phuket.

so for those who need to do a visa-run in the near future, or just wanna spend a shopping-weekend at KL, it's the chance to get that for very cheap now.

to get access to that promotion, u need to check the MALAYSIAN Air-Asia-website.

if the website tells you "choose country and language" u have to choose MALAYSIA.

or go directly to the link below (hope its okay to post that here). there u will even get an overview in which month and to which destinations the tickets are still available.

for Bangkok and Phuket, in the moment I am writing this, there are still thousands of tickets available for all months from end of February to May, Chiang Mai only April and May left. but check urself.

the tax, fees and fuel surcharges from Bangkok, for example, will be 1.535 Baht, so thats really a bargain.....

here is the direct link, hope its okay with the MODs to post it:

http://www.airasia.com/site/my/en/page.jsp?reference=300kfs

Hope this can help a few TV-members to save some money :o

I booked 2 tickets for 0 Baht last night already without experiencing any problem.....

Edited by THAILIBAN

I guess most of you here in Thailand did not notice that, as its mostly a promotion for MALAYSIA.

at the moment, AirAsia is giving away 300.000 free tickets for flights departing or arriving at Kuala Lumpur.

therefore, as well for the flights to and from Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Phuket.

so for those who need to do a visa-run in the near future, or just wanna spend a shopping-weekend at KL, it's the chance to get that for very cheap now.

to get access to that promotion, u need to check the MALAYSIAN Air-Asia-website.

if the website tells you "choose country and language" u have to choose MALAYSIA.

or go directly to the link below (hope its okay to post that here). there u will even get an overview in which month and to which destinations the tickets are still available.

for Bangkok and Phuket, in the moment I am writing this, there are still thousands of tickets available for all months from end of February to May, Chiang Mai only April and May left. but check urself.

the tax, fees and fuel surcharges from Bangkok, for example, will be 1.535 Baht, so thats really a bargain.....

here is the direct link, hope its okay with the MODs to post it:

http://www.airasia.com/site/my/en/page.jsp?reference=300kfs

Hope this can help a few TV-members to save some money :o

I booked 2 tickets for 0 Baht last night already without experiencing any problem.....

just saw that they promote it on the THAI website too now ~_~