Pubic Relations

The Gentleman Scamp

If a girl was a nymphomaniac who had a no holds barred attitude to sex then the man sharing her bed may well have a great time but it would be cause for concern if he wanted a faithful partner he could trust.

If a girl was a virgin then her boyfriend could be in for a dull time between the sheets if he was used to an active and explorative sex life.

However, if a girl enjoyed straight sex i.e. skipping the starter and going straight for the main course, and showed little interest in foreplay, then surely that would have to change in order to have a healthy relationship in which both partners were satisfied, thus being able to enjoy the full benefits of love making from a candlelit bath together to basking in the glow of each others majestic presence on a damp pillow sharing an ash tray together, without feeling anything was missing and therefore not leaning toward an acute desire to someday seek satisfaction elsewhere.

Is making love just straight but passionate sex without all the trimmings that go with having an all night passionate romp?

Isn't making love being able to do everything you would do in a purely sexual relationship but with the added bonus of giving one heck of a shit about each other and having that buzz in your heart?

If it was with a girl who in the past had maybe only been appreciated for her looks and physique then is it not possible she would disagree with the above comments and maybe have a hang up about sex and therefore believe that sex WASN'T an integral part of a healthy relationship because from her POV it was something connected with her past - an ex career or boyfriend which made her feel that that was all she was worthy of, even if it had been a year since she had slept with anyone before meeting the man she had now chosen to be with, only to discover that he had a perfectly normal libido?

It's a tough call, but regardless of the past, a relationship should be about equality (correct me if I'm wrong) which means both sides should offer support in times of need, both should offer conversation and humour and both should care about each others mental and physical needs - an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth and a lollipop for a steak sandwich.

Maybe I'm wrong, I don't think so but maybe I am. :o

Not sure, of the point you are trying to make.

In all relationships, being equal is the mainstay for a healthy future together.

Understanding your partner’s needs, this is what a relationship is built on not

self-gratification.

i'm not sure what scampi is driving at but then his post was of such a length that it sent me to sleep...

if it's foreplay suggestions that you're after then...

dry sex (simulated sex through clothes)...

licking whipped cream or linseed oil off your partner's body...

rubbing your vulva against your partner's body...

rubbing your penis between the breasts, lower thighs or buttocks of your partner...

dress up in your partners marks & spencer lingerie, wear a pair of high heels & parade up & down is a solicitous fashion...

:o

i'm not sure what scampi is driving at but then his post was of such a length that it sent me to sleep...

rubbing your penis between the breasts, lower thighs or buttocks of your partner...

dress up in your partners marks & spencer lingerie, wear a pair of high heels & parade up & down is a solicitous fashion...

where can i get a pair of size 43 high heels!!

he speaks from experience. :D

once pat gets his y-fronts off & starts flashing his tackle... most women can't stop laughing... allegedly  :D

My two peas and a rice grain are legendary.....

The intellectuals are out and about. Hmmm it is a full moon so it is explicable.

In all seriousness though Scampy/ie? (because, within your rant I do believe you were addressing a real dilemma), any female that is serious about a male definitely wants to receive and give pleasure by/to said male. To me, that is a basic staple of sex: passionate sex, raw sex, or loving sex. The only example in which this basic tenet is not present is in bad sex :D

If a woman is only going for the "entree" and not the "starter", then she has either never had a reason to expect a starter, has never sampled a starter that she liked, or felt that she couldn't order a starter on someone else's "bill". To make a long story short, in her young life she's only experienced sex to please a man, not herself.

One other thing: It could also be that she may be uncomfortable or embarrassed to have erotic attention placed on herself, which is necessary to receive pleasure, and therefore deflects it by going straight for penetration.

One other thing: It could also be that she may be uncomfortable or embarrassed to have erotic attention placed on herself, which is necessary to receive pleasure, and therefore deflects it by going straight for penetration.

You know my wife did that i was going to "pay some extra attention to her" and she stopped me but she did that to me Why is that?

I'm not sure IamMAIC, I'm just a woman, not a sex counselor :o

But as a woman, I will advise you to ask her. Every woman has different reasons, and these even vary according to the time of the month and sometimes have nothing to do with you at all (poor guys; sometimes I even feel sorry for you). Our horomones fluctuate according to our cycles, and sometimes the backup horomones are simply not there regardless of how sexy you may be at the moment. Men have similar fluctations, but theirs are on a daily (or even hourly?) cycle, rather than monthly like ours.

With a wife, it is easier to find out, because you should be able to ask her about this and get an honest answer, or figure it out according to past history.

With a new woman as in this case, and also a very young woman (who may not really know herself sexually, which can also be the case for an older woman as well), it can be what I stated previously, combined with the fact that maybe she is not really sexually attracted. Maybe her attraction is based on something else, and she goes right for the main course to get it over and done. Or as I said, maybe this is her only reference point for sexual encounters.

I'm not sure IamMAIC, I'm just a woman, not a sex counselor :o

But as a woman, I will advise you to ask her. Every woman has different reasons, and these even vary according to the time of the month and sometimes have nothing to do with you at all (poor guys; sometimes I even feel sorry for you). Our horomones fluctuate according to our cycles, and sometimes the backup horomones are simply not there regardless of how sexy you may be at the moment. Men have similar fluctations, but theirs are on a daily (or even hourly?) cycle, rather than monthly like ours.

With a wife, it is easier to find out, because you should be able to ask her about this and get an honest answer, or figure it out according to past history.

With a new woman as in this case, and also a very young woman (who may not really know herself sexually, which can also be the case for an older woman as well), it can be what I stated previously, combined with the fact that maybe she is not really sexually attracted. Maybe her attraction is based on something else, and she goes right for the main course to get it over and done. Or as I said, maybe this is her only reference point for sexual encounters.

Well i didn't want to get upset at her so i just enjoyed my time with her but i do understand what your saying :D yes mens "cycles" can happen more often mostly hourly i think :D Thanks for the answer