Your Candidate For Miss, Mrs Or Mr. Thai Visa

mouse

The idea is to post a photo of your Girlfriend, Wife, Mia Noi, Bar Girlfriend or Other so that we can do a vote and elect a Miss THAI VISA 2004.

Everyone gets one entry only and let's keep it decent people.

My entry is my wife Songsri

waterfall.jpg

Come on MadFrankie, Crushdepth post!!!!!!

i'll be honest, I dont keep pictures of thai girl friends.. The only clue to ones existance in my appartment is a few college books, toothbrush in the bathroom and a nighty in a wardrobe (if their lucky) :o

Im only a we nipper so I prefer em not to get to many ideas about marrige etc :D

My missus will kill me for putting her picture here... but I want to share her beauty with everyone...!!

Totster, you are a very lucky fellow, but to be fair to the other contestants,

please post a more recent photo, this one was on your wedding, 20 years ago!

Somehow I don't think this thread has turned into what Mouse intended! laugh.gif

Thank you! Yes you are right. ADMIN please lock it, close it or whatever. I will try again another day when the children are playing with LEGO instead being on their Daddy's computer without permission. :o

Hey Doc if you or George or other ADMIN want to do the same type of contest with regular rules etc and maybe a prize such as a weekend to location X, I would welcome the chance to enter. But please do not let it be like the writing contest that no one ever won.

Somehow I don't think this thread has turned into what Mouse intended! laugh.gif

Thank you! Yes you are right. ADMIN please lock it, close it or whatever. I will try again another day when the children are playing with LEGO instead being on their Daddy's computer without permission. :D

I have not scanned my wifes picture if it does get closed can i submit it the next time sorry mouse if i contributed to the mayhem :o

/Thread Closed at Originators Request

Darn, thats a god-darn-sexy pix of me FTH, but you shoulda really posted the one of me and you in little pink bikini's. We;d have won for sure :o

Sorry Mouse, couldnt resist saying _something_ :D