Pizza Company Is Cheap

snowflake

Yes all of you heard me...

I went on a school promotion today with the school... When we were finished I saw that the students (9) would not get lunch if we went straight back to school so I told them I would take them to lunch...

We stopped at a Thai place and ordered fried rice for everyone and coke/pepsi. The bill came at last to 490B which itself is very cheap considering there were 12 people there...

On the way back to school I thought about it, I can buy 2 pizzas and 10 bottles of coke (1.25L) to get to that amount at Pizza company...

So what is the cheapest??? I know that the Thai kids would eat 2 slices of pizza each and drink coke, or eat fried rice and coke. So I rounded up that Pizza Company is actually cheaper than fried rice in a Thai shop...

What is your view on this???

Well, I decided to take a long look at the pizza vs rice question and I have come up with this response.

I am thinking about looking for my two for one card and going and getting some pizza. I will report on what toppings I decided to get later.

I agree with the 2 for 1 card, good value for money!! as long as you don't live 30 minutes away :o:D

Are they still selling 2 for 1 cards? The last time that I asked, about 2 months ago, they told me that it was discontinued. If it's back, I'll go get one.

I bought my 2 for 1 card at airport plaza pizza company and they were really pushing them at the time I went in. I think they raised the price a bit but it saved me money that day when I bought the pizzas. I would go there and ask for it. Its good at any pizza company or this is what they said.

I agree with the 2 for 1 card, good value for money!! as long as you don't live 30 minutes away :o:D

Are they still selling 2 for 1 cards? The last time that I asked, about 2 months ago, they told me that it was discontinued. If it's back, I'll go get one.

Yep, they still are.. Just asked them a week ago.

I went on a school promotion today with the school... When we were finished I saw that the students (9) would not get lunch if we went straight back to school so I told them I would take them to lunch...

We stopped at a Thai place and ordered fried rice for everyone and coke/pepsi. The bill came at last to 490B which itself is very cheap considering there were 12 people there...

On the way back to school I thought about it, I can buy 2 pizzas and 10 bottles of coke (1.25L) to get to that amount at Pizza company...

So what is the cheapest??? I know that the Thai kids would eat 2 slices of pizza each and drink coke, or eat fried rice and coke. So I rounded up that Pizza Company is actually cheaper than fried rice in a Thai shop...

What is your view on this???

Wow...this could only happen in NST :D Oh..wait..isn't Pizza Company a national franchise?

Say...ever checked out General Topics :o

Edited by Chris78

Chris78,

I think you will find that pizza company is a Thai company that only has restaurants here in Thailand, so it can't be an international franchise :o:D

Are you a new MOD?? n, didn;t think so!! last i remembered people were allowed to post on which ever forum they liked?? maybe i am mistaken :D:D

cheers

Chris78,

I think you will find that pizza company is a Thai company that only has restaurants here in Thailand, so it can't be an international franchise :o:D

Are you a new MOD?? n, didn;t think so!! last i remembered people were allowed to post on which ever forum they liked?? maybe i am mistaken :D:D

cheers

Ok so they're only in Thailand...but they're not just in Southern Thailand.

Of course you can post on whatever forum you like. It's just that some forums are more appropriate than others. I thin the OP would get more replies, thereby making the thread more interesting, if he posted in he General Topics.

Chris78,

I think you will find that pizza company is a Thai company that only has restaurants here in Thailand, so it can't be an international franchise :D:D

yes it is a Offspring of the Pizza Hut, the Manager of the Thai Franchise Chain had a fall out with the Management, so he founded Pizza Company.... Mr.Henecker..

But to call this undefinable piece of baked dough, with all this processed "sausage", "seafood" and "cheese" stuff in and on it, a PIZZA is quite challenging!

To call this fast food item a "Pizza" is a smash in the "face" of the humble Pizza and would probably bring any Italian to boiling point!

The only and real value in these Joints is the SALAD BAR!

:o

can't believe it... people actually eat this stuff... where a real, ovenbaked Pizza is almost available for the same price, but without the Junk!

Edited by Samuian

Chris78,

cheers

Ok so they're only in Thailand...but they're not just in Southern Thailand.

Of course you can post on whatever forum you like. It's just that some forums are more appropriate than others. I thin the OP would get more replies, thereby making the thread more interesting, if he posted in he General Topics.

I agree Chris78 and most people would do the same, since snowflake is dead from the neck up he thinks differently from us semi-normal people.

I'm hungry, time to fill my belly with some pizza company... :D:bah:

Chris78,

I think you will find that pizza company is a Thai company that only has restaurants here in Thailand, so it can't be an international franchise :D:D

yes it is a Offspring of the Pizza Hut, the Manager of the Thai Franchise Chain had a fall out with the Management, so he founded Pizza Company.... Mr.Henecker..

But to call this undefinable piece of baked dough, with all this processed "sausage", "seafood" and "cheese" stuff in and on it, a PIZZA is quite challenging!

To call this fast food item a "Pizza" is a smash in the "face" of the humble Pizza and would probably bring any Italian to boiling point!

The only and real value in these Joints is the SALAD BAR!

:o

can't believe it... people actually eat this stuff... where a real, ovenbaked Pizza is almost available for the same price, but without the Junk!

Well if I could go out and buy a pizza in any other shop I would do that but since this is NST and there is really only one place to get Pizza's, well it will have to do...

It's not so bad when you get used to it but you have to know what you order and who makes the thing... My GF used to work there so I know all the staff and they do know how I like my pizza....

BTW Tatler, I guess that I am completely dead now as nothing below my neck functions either...

• 1 year later...

Pizza Company is a Thai copy of Pizza Hut.

Both have nothing to do with a real pizza just tasteless fat for big stomaches.

If you eat such kind of food who cares which one you choose :)

Roberto in Chiangmai Ratchamanka soi2 is a great guy and his Thai wife talk too much, only when I order capers and ansjovis I get about 5 pieces of both, can hardly find them without binoculairs, so much too xpensive.