Paypal Connected To Your Thai Bank Account?

I do not sell on Ebay but I do sell a product/service using PayPal. PP is linked to my Canadian account which makes me lose in the exchange rates twice by converting USD to CDN to TBH not to mention PP's fees.

Has anyone successfully linked any of the payment gateways to a Thai account? Any transaction fees? How long was the withdrawal delay? Thank you.

I do not sell on Ebay but I do sell a product/service using PayPal. PP is linked to my Canadian account which makes me lose in the exchange rates twice by converting USD to CDN to TBH not to mention PP's fees.

Has anyone successfully linked any of the payment gateways to a Thai account? Any transaction fees? How long was the withdrawal delay? Thank you.

You can open a Paypal account using a Thai address and attach it to a Thai bank account. I've been doing this for a year now. The exchanhe rate is slightly lower than the offshore rate (ceck that out on xe.com). I don't think you'll save any money really.

It is possible to attach a foreign cc to the account for verification, also Kbank now to a virtual web card so I'm told.

Perfectly possible, reasonably fast clearing (usually 5 working days or less, but horrible exchange rate (less then the off-shore rate!)

As an example today, the offshore rate is 31.19 Baht/1 dollar.

Paypal would probably exchange at around 30.5, while the on-shore exchange rate is 32.82...

Actually not too bad currently, the difference between on-shore and off-shore was much bigger a few months ago (like over 10%)...