90 Day Check In At Suvarnabhumi

I live near Chon Buri and i usually go to pattaya for my 90 day address check in ( i have a 1 yr marriage visa), however i was told recently i could do this check in at suvarnabhumi, does anyone know if this is correct and if so where is the visa consulate at suvarnabhumi.

I live near Chon Buri and i usually go to pattaya for my 90 day address check in ( i have a 1 yr marriage visa), however i was told recently i could do this check in at suvarnabhumi, does anyone know if this is correct and if so where is the visa consulate at suvarnabhumi.

Imm have a desk in the Novotel Hotel at the airport where you can do your 90 day report, however its closed until the middle of this month due to the staff being transferred to the airport whilst the peak season is in its full swing. Give the hotel a call and ask for the Imm desk, they will confirm when the desk will reopen.

No idea if you can do this in the airport, somehow doubt it.

Imm have a desk in the Novotel Hotel at the airport where you can do your 90 day report, however its closed until the middle of this month due to the staff being transferred to the airport whilst the peak season is in its full swing. Give the hotel a call and ask for the Imm desk, they will confirm when the desk will reopen.

No idea if you can do this in the airport, somehow doubt it.

Thanks for the info.