Ozzydom

chang35baht

Ozzydom has gone missing. :o:D

Chang35baht has drunk too much Chang beer :D because if he had drunk less he would look at a member’s profile to see when he last logged on before reporting him missing. For Ozzydom he would have found the following information (time is GMT+1): “Last Seen: Today, 2008-02-04 16:11:13”. That was 22:11 in Thailand.

--

Maestro

I see. His last post was on 2008-02-02 16:56:53

I figure Ozzydom might have been busy farming. Or perhaps as a moderator, he now holds back a little with his own opinions as long as other members provide the necessary input. But your observation is correct and he may be back with his view.

Shouldn’t you be milking your cows at this time? :o ...and shoudn't I be in bed by now? (Just one more shot of Limoncello and off I go)

--

Maestro

Gee, its touching that I was missed. :o Maesro was right on all counts (as usual).

I have been taking advantage of the cool weather to get a few jobs done, like,building a new brick wall,building another sala , planting Ya Fat and Guinea grass on built up bung walls,planting Eucalyptus. No shortage of chores on a farm.

I have been looking in a few times a day (coffee breaks),as you know,the folk who post on this forum are gentlemen so moderation is rarely required. :D

Regards

ozzy