Any Tips For Staying Out Of Trouble With Ladyboys

Harry Palmer

i understand from hearing & reading about thai ladyboys that they can be quite aggressive.... apparantly they are not too difficult to spot, masculine wrinkled hands, an adams apple, big hips, deep voices & most of them are also quite tall?

once piece of advice that i did read was that one shouldn't fight with them as it's very embarassing getting your ass kicked by a transvestite...

i am a rather easy going fellow who is not too forcefull & was wondering if anyone has any tips to offer so that i may stay safe?

Some LBs are built as you describe (can't remember seeing 'wrinkled hands", though). Others are small and, often enough, quite lovely.

When you encounter LBs in Thailand, it's probable they'll be engaged in entertaining you and unlikely to be looking for combat (unless that's what you want :o ). The only situation I can see that would lead to confrontation would be for you to try to stiff them. Don't do that.

Another note is that girls (ersatz or otherwise) in bars have a job and generally will behave themselves so as not to get fired. Freelancers on the street have less to lose and may be tempted to steal from you.

i am a rather easy going fellow who is not too forcefull & was wondering if anyone has any tips to offer so that i may stay safe?

Wearing a condom (I've already informed you how to wear them for max benefit :o ) during the encounter largely reduces the risks of 'ladyboy trouble' later.

A valid point should be that THEY SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO 'FOOL' GUYS WHO WERE LOOKIN FOR A PRPOER BIRD.

Very true, but I myself would be looking for a real "Prpoer" girl. Not into birds, reptiles, fish,or other wildlife, I'm afraid.... I'm not into That scene.... :o

one thing i've noticed is that thai girls, (and generally thai people) is that they're good at smiling and allways communicate happiness and stuff....they probably are, even when taking the piss on them. but if you MUST go :o to pick-up bars (as if you really needed them to get a woman in thailand) remember that they deserve respect for what they do, as disgusting they're job may be....simply because that's they're life. and most of them might be able to tell you some pretty interesting horror stories. :D

alan

THEY SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO 'FOOL' GUYS WHO WERE LOOKIN FOR A PROPER BIRD.

Why not, it never ceases to amuse me. Seeing the fat <deleted> in the beer Chang T- shirt parading his new "girl", come on guys. Lets face it MOST of the lb's are not too tricky to spot!!!!!!!!!

THEY SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO 'FOOL' GUYS WHO WERE LOOKIN FOR A PROPER BIRD.

Why not, it never ceases to amuse me. Seeing the fat <deleted> in the beer Chang T- shirt parading his new "girl", come on guys. Lets face it MOST of the lb's are not too tricky to spot!!!!!!!!!

Unless the punter has been over-imbibing the demon drink.

I know one idiot who thought he’d picked up some chick (apparently a convincing looking one) and he got her back to the hotel only to discover she was a chick with a dick. So after some heavy petting she/it/him got him quite turned on. So in his exact words he . . .

“Bent her over and did her from behind ‘cos I well hard by that time anyway”.

I suppose it would be rude not to.

Sexy Beast

Personally don't make conversation and politely avoid them fella.

If a group of them try to grab you just take a wide berth as sometimes they pickpocket in twos in the street. Know two folk who have fallen victim whilst being distracted by one. Obviously not all are like that.

Am personally not interested in what they want or have to say and my experience is that if you make it obvious they'll leave you alone. Don't insult them, in fact don't say anything is my advice.

As someone above says, if they are working in the bars then obviously you shouldn't get any trouble with them. I personally don't use the bars they would.

just my preferance, I know not all feel the same but hey.

I know one idiot who thought he’d picked up some chick (apparently a convincing looking one) and he got her back to the hotel only to discover she was a chick with a dick. So after some heavy petting she/it/him got him quite turned on. So in his exact words he . . .

“Bent her over and did her from behind ‘cos I well hard by that time anyway”.

I suppose it would be rude not to.

Sexy Beast

Right.....!! It always happens to a friend eh....?? :o

totster :D