Magic Moments

jaiyenyen

We all have memorable events in our lives, which we remember because of the scale of the event, like weddings, births , 1st night in Thailand etc. Life is also made up of much smaller, everyday events which we tend to forget after a while. Ive just had one of those smaller moments that has brought me great happiness, but I know, because of old age, I will unfortunately soon forget.

My two children have just got back from school, I was in the kitchen when I heard the laughter. I went into the living room to find the children 14 & 10 laughing their sock's off at a VCD they had bought at Big 'C'.........Wait for it..........

Charlie Chaplin dubbed in Issan.

Cost of VCD......5 baht

Happy memories......Priceless

My magic moment for today.

Saw a college girl stepping off her Mio and caught a glimpse of white panty against a slim brown leg.

This one? :

Onzestan

There are several countries where you may see something like that, but thankfully this is not one of them :-)

Watching my 9 month old son interact with other babies his age as well his Ugobe Pleo baby dinosaur in similar ways... apparently not really caring at this stage in life that the latter is a toy that just acts like its alive.

:o

• 7 months later...