Make Thai Passport In Surat Thani

Unless there is a new office, there is no regular office in Surat Thani. My husband got his in Surat but that was because they have a travelling passport office and it came to Surat Thani for a few days. That was a couple of years ago, so there may be a new one, but last I heard, no.

It is possible to get one in Hat Yai quite easily however. Or, alternatively, a trip up to Bangkok.

misus renewd hers last week still a trip upto BKK im afraid, place near Don Moang airport called Laksi. takes about 15 mins and they post it to you if you cannot wait a couple of days. they have also done away with the 5 year extension option so she had to have a new one.

also Had Yai

Hi,

My thai girl friend need to get a passport to travel. I heard that there is an office in Surat Thani. Where is it exactly? Any adresse or number phone please?

Thanks !

misus renewd hers last week still a trip upto BKK im afraid, place near Don Moang airport called Laksi. takes about 15 mins and they post it to you if you cannot wait a couple of days. they have also done away with the 5 year extension option so she had to have a new one.

also Had Yai

Hi,

My thai girl friend need to get a passport to travel. I heard that there is an office in Surat Thani. Where is it exactly? Any adresse or number phone please?

Thanks !

is there one is had yai as well as songklan? two thai friends went with me to had yai last week and i had to take them to songklan instead of had yai for their passports. also, they were told that they could have gotten them in surat thani.

also Had Yai

Hi,

Thanks !

is there one is had yai as well as songklan? two thai friends went with me to had yai last week and i had to take them to songklan instead of had yai for their passports. also, they were told that they could have gotten them in surat thani.

Yes, it is in Songkla, not Hadyai, but the two places are so close together they might as well be the same.

I would be really interested to see if it is possible to do it in Suratthani as we were just about to make another trip down to Hadyai, and I'd rather not.

My friend has applied for one in surat!!!!!!!!!! Just last week, there is a office on the road (???) along the tapee river (past the bridge), way past the surat police station, just before the road 'nicks' off to the left! a large reddish advertising sign seen to the right at the rivers banks!

• 1 month later...

Hey guys how long does it take to get a Thai Passport in the new Surat Thani office if you wait in Surat? Also is it possible to get any other travel document for a thai to go to KL? I want to take 2 friends of mine to a friends parrot farm near KL next week and just found out that one doesn't have a passport.

• 6 months later...
Sure - 100% - I've been there just last week!

I saw it a month ago but wife managed to put all the Thai passport in a very good place. We cannot find any passport back!

Secondly with current upheavals I feel less like traveling with the familly (better they feel less coming with me to Had Yay where I have to go anyway.

Question is can application be done via mail?? And can they maybe send them back to Phuket? What has to be done in Phuket where we live...

Many Thanks but my daughter need a Thai passport to do last monts in Chani for study.

Tracer