The Comb-over...is It Acceptable?

wilko

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My hair grows thickest in the back so if I wanted to do a hairover I would grow a ponytail and comb it over to the front. :o If that didn't work I think having hair tattooed on would be cool :D .

the tattoo would also serve as a rudimentary motorcycle helmet, capable of fooling all but the most studious of police.

Im afraid i have to agree, i cant take the perry (como ( ver ) serious at all after that glorious ad with the guy thats also known as rab.c. nesbitt did the manakin advert, hilarious,. the best ive seen is a perry from the armpit almost and it came flowing out of the front of his hat as a great white fringe ! superb and should have surely been up for the perry of the year award,. it cant be easy, perry or shaved head, they are both pretty low class styles but one is higher maintenace, but which one ? :o

This is one of the funniest threads! A comb-over is deeply sad and fools not one person. Like so many have said, if you go bald, trim it back to the boards - looks better and takes years off you!

Let's not talk about pony tails!!!

or wearing sunglasses inside buildings or Planes!!!!

:o:D:D

:D

All three of my adult sons are going bald prematurely, and I have way too much hair (very long, very thick, and blond).

Baldness is inherited from the mother's side. Does your sons' mother have any brothers? They are probably bald as well?

This is one of the funniest threads! A comb-over is deeply sad and fools not one person. Like so many have said, if you go bald, trim it back to the boards - looks better and takes years off you!

Let's not talk about pony tails!!!

or wearing sunglasses inside buildings or Planes!!!!

:o:D:D

Yeah! Why do they do that? Do they think they look cool or something? Are they hoping that some impressionable young thing will assume they're someone famous? Or are they just deeply, terminally, iredeemably sad?

All three of my adult sons are going bald prematurely, and I have way too much hair (very long, very thick, and blond).

Baldness is inherited from the mother's side. Does your sons' mother have any brothers? They are probably bald as well?

I haven't seen them for years, but the kids tell me their uncles and older male cousins are also balding. My male cousins seem to keep their hair as long as our fathers did.

First time I have ever put my photo on a forum:

post-12516-1202374323_thumb.jpg

I think what is really riduculaous is a bald man with a beard. My brother who has since started balding once told me I looked like a rat peering through a hedge; I have a very pointed nose and no hair, his next remark was that I seemed to have my head on upside-down! I don't mind if looking ridiculous makes other people feel better about themselves. I have had some very convincing dreams where I had hair, I even convinced myself that it was not a dream, it was of course, and quite a disappointment next morning.

I haven't seen them for years, but the kids tell me their uncles and older male cousins are also balding. My male cousins seem to keep their hair as long as our fathers did.

looks like a rabbit to me !

My mother's bald!

Congratulation....and my respect for that (and everything else) PB !

What happens to the comb-over during sex?????

Don't worry. "Proper" Thai ladies don't have sex in the daytime, or so I've been told. Just make sure she is proper - no worries. Lights out please!!

Seems that you have quite a lot to learn

No. I just avoid "proper" Thai ladies. The ones who also only sniff kiss & have a long list of "do nots". Of course it is all B.S. and tells me that such a situation is only about money, which of course they have no prohabitions about requesting.

What happens to the comb-over during sex?????

Don't worry. "Proper" Thai ladies don't have sex in the daytime, or so I've been told. Just make sure she is proper - no worries. Lights out please!!

Seems that you have quite a lot to learn

No. I just avoid "proper" Thai ladies. The ones who also only sniff kiss & have a long list of "do nots". Of course it is all B.S. and tells me that such a situation is only about money, which of course they have no prohabitions about requesting.

I confirm my previous comment

Sorry to be so negative, but I never thought bald men looked sexy, and I do think that men with hair look sexy.

Yes, baldness is from the mother's side..your sons must be quite envious of you PB! Nice shiny hair btw :D

I'd bet that 'most' women feel the same (whether they'll honestly tell you that though is another issue...). Just take how enjoyable it is to play with your wife/mia noi/gf's hair -assuming she has good/thick/soft/nice smelling hair of course-. It's not so much of a stretch that gals feel the same. When you leave her with a cueball of skin to play with, that limits all kinds of options.

I used to only be attracted to men with long hair. Then I married a bald man, go figure! On the contrary Heng, women LOVE to go up to a (shaved) bald man and feel his noggin. Options are only limited if you have no imagination :o:D !

Sorry to be so negative, but I never thought bald men looked sexy, and I do think that men with hair look sexy.

Yes, baldness is from the mother's side..your sons must be quite envious of you PB! Nice shiny hair btw :D

I'd bet that 'most' women feel the same (whether they'll honestly tell you that though is another issue...). Just take how enjoyable it is to play with your wife/mia noi/gf's hair -assuming she has good/thick/soft/nice smelling hair of course-. It's not so much of a stretch that gals feel the same. When you leave her with a cueball of skin to play with, that limits all kinds of options.

I used to only be attracted to men with long hair. Then I married a bald man, go figure! On the contrary Heng, women LOVE to go up to a (shaved) bald man and feel his noggin. Options are only limited if you have no imagination :o:D !

I'm not saying there aren't any who do. I'm saying as a whole, more people (both men and women) prefer hair than no hair. Here's a secret... those of us with a full head of hair DO indeed have the Bruce Willis, James Blake, etc. hairstyle option, it's just that there doesn't seem to be much demand for it.

Nothing against bald folks, just trying to keep it real.

My mother's bald!

Congratulation....and my respect for that :o:D:D

They say that opposites attract and it is definitely true in my case. I have a lot of hair on my head however I find that I am attracted to girls that have what you might call the brazilian bikini wax look. If opposites do attract, I was wondering if that means that those of you that have the shaved head look find that you are attracted to girls with a big hairy b*sh ?? It was just a sick thought to perhaps liven up this tedious comb over discussion. :o

Lose the pony tail PB, you'd look far better for it!

I am not gay and I am not bald, but plenty of bald men look good.

Bruce Willis is one that springs to mind.

Bruce Willis is a fat ugly <deleted>

Who gets laid waaay more than you do. :o

if you're not gay, can you explain why you know so much about Bruce Willis and his sex life?????