Cd/dvd Payer With Usb Connection.

merijn

I'm thinking of dumping my cd player in my restaurant as i’m getting !@#$%^&*())_ of all the cd which are skipping and stop playing. ( I have to burn new cd’s every 6 months as I use the same cd many times)

I tried already different players but no success.

Last week I saw a dvd player with an USB connection to use MP3 from USB sticks which would be great for my restaurant.

A few sticks with different music and i'm settled.

Does anybody know if you can use the USB play option without connecting the player to an television.

I'm thinking of dumping my cd player in my restaurant as i'm getting !@#$%^&*())_ of all the cd which are skipping and stop playing. ( I have to burn new cd's every 6 months as I use the same cd many times)

I tried already different players but no success.

Last week I saw a dvd player with an USB connection to use MP3 from USB sticks which would be great for my restaurant.

A few sticks with different music and i'm settled.

Does anybody know if you can use the USB play option without connecting the player to an television.

No need of a dvd player if it's just for listening to music: amp3 player would be fine.

Why not a Creative Zen or an Ipod?

No need of a dvd player if it's just for listening to music: amp3 player would be fine.

Unfortunately my staff is not very familiar with an ipod and i would to make as easy as possible for them.

Unfortunately my staff is not very familiar with an ipod and i would to make as easy as possible for them.

doesnt get much easier than an ipod.