Interested In Lady Boys

ClitPirate

I will be able to steal away to Patong for a few days and want to follow up on the advice of some expats whom have made a very interesting move. they claim that LB's are better in bed, more fun and generally much less pain in the butt (no pun).

Where can I find such creatures in Patong and frankly are there any special way of haveing sex with those creaturs. Do they have inward places like a woman? I have been warned that the ones whon still posses the male member are not as receptive.

You fail to mention if you are looking for a lady-boy prostitute or not.

I automatically think that lady-boys are prostitutes or easy to get, having been approached by this type. I have, however, met a few who aren't.

If you can't find a lady-boy prostitute in Patong, there is something wrong somewhere. If you do find one, there is nothing wrong whatsoever! :o

i am busy researching the whole thai katoey phenomenon at the moment & hope to have my book on the subject published early next year...

i do hear tell that katoeys may be procured from the following places: -

casanova bar at NEP...

obsessions at NEP...

KC3 at patpong....

hanging around lower sukhumvit (after 2am)...

kings corner at PP (post-ops)...

oh... & the list goes on, but you now have a few places in which to begin your quest... :o

when i was in bkk i always seen some at khao sarn road around 2 o clock when the clubs close. they seem very eager to go with you...

which wasn't too tempting for me tbh.

weren't bad looking just if you have a little bit the eye for it mostly quite obvious. twice as tall as normal thai girls :o

Go into Nana up the stairs and ask for a man called i'm a twatstick troll. He will be more than happy to show you :o

I was hoping to find something a little more soft and less "savage" like.

I noted in a search of your posts your hang out on the 4th floor at Nana where the HIV+ Kateoys go to share needles and used condoms. I would say your are the twatstick trool looking to start a flame action but take to the 4th floor where everybody is a flamer!

read private dancer that could clue you in

Didn't think "Joy" in "Private Dancer" was a lady-boy. In fact, can't remember any lady-boys in it :D Anyway, if he wants to find a lady-boy, just go to Karon or Kata. They hang-out at the round-about on the beach road at Karon and at the major road junction in Kata. My g/f tells me not to look when we go by, because they are spectacularly built and she's jealous of their huge... er... assets :o

i am busy researching the whole thai katoey phenomenon at the moment & hope to have my book on the subject published early next year...

casanova bar at NEP...

obsessions at NEP...

KC3 at patpong....

oh... & the list goes on, but you now have a few places in which to begin your quest... :o

Researching on a very personal basis it seems Harry. Don't you find that the same old grind is a pain in the bum ?

Didn't think "Joy" in "Private Dancer" was a lady-boy. In fact, can't remember any lady-boys in it :D Anyway, if he wants to find a lady-boy, just go to Karon or Kata. They hang-out at the round-about on the beach road at Karon and at the major road junction in Kata. My g/f tells me not to look when we go by, because they are spectacularly built and she's jealous of their huge... er... assets :o

Rdn, Joy wasn't one, but Pete had a couple drinking buddies who went on in a few chapters about the virtues of them.

There was a man in private dancer that liked ladyboys there was one reason he liked them they did not play games like bargirls did Just did the deed and left Bargirls go to varying extents to get more money from the customer.

casanova bar at NEP...

obsessions at NEP...

KC3 at patpong....

TV.jpg

casanova bar at NEP...

obsessions at NEP...

KC3 at patpong....

oh... &  the list goes on, but you now have a few places in which to begin your quest...  :D

TV.jpg

Hey how come Harry knows these places all too well?? :o