Private Beach At Karon

wanderer9020

Strictly speaking all beaches in Thailand are available to the public, however if all the access ways are privately owned then by default the beach becomes private. Le Meridian owns almost all the land about Relax bay and controls who can or cannot get onto the beach. No part of Karon beach can be considered 'private' as the public can walk along the entire beach front.

Strictly speaking all beaches in Thailand are available to the public, however if all the access ways are privately owned then by default the beach becomes private. Le Meridian owns almost all the land about Relax bay and controls who can or cannot get onto the beach. No part of Karon beach can be considered 'private' as the public can walk along the entire beach front.
So what ya saying is, if you land on this beach by boat it is okay for you to use it?

Taz.

So what ya saying is, if you land on this beach by boat it is okay for you to use it?

Taz.

Yes, that's Ok.... :o

Taz.

Yes, that's Ok.... :D

Time to get out the inflatable. I think I will give that one a go.

Thanks,

Taz... :o

Taz.

Thanks,

Taz, gofrit mate.

Push the boundaries, love to be with you.......LOL

Love stirring, let's know what happens.

Bound to stir the sand wif summun from, Le Mer....... hehehe

Edited by Zpete

Taz.

Thanks,

Taz, gofrit mate.

Push the boundaries, love to be with you.......LOL

Love stirring, let's know what happens.

Bound to stir the sand wif summun from, Le Mer....... hehehe

If I get a proplem I will say " It's alright mate livinginkata said it's okay for me to use the beach" My inflatable can take up to eight persons, so if some people are up for it on this forum, it can be arranged?

Taz... :D

Taz.

Better to just walk along to it :o

I don't think that Thailand any sort of 'right-of-way' laws. Might be wrong, but ??.

As for those gangsters over at Ya Nui, put one of my Thai staff in hospital with serious head injuries (using a machette) when a family group went over to Ya Nui on their Sunday off. He will never fully recover, police not interested, TIT .... :o

I don't think that Thailand any sort of 'right-of-way' laws. Might be wrong, but ??.

As for those gangsters over at Ya Nui, put one of my Thai staff in hospital with serious head injuries (using a machette) when a family group went over to Ya Nui on their Sunday off. He will never fully recover, police not interested, TIT .... :o

Yeah those ya nui guys are a*****.  Back to the topic, if you want to go to relax bay, drive in via a car and you'll be fine.  If need be say you wanted to look at joining the fitness club, but you'll probably just get the salute as you drive through ( at least in years past it was like this).