Wetv

bangkok blue

Hi all,

moving over to chiangmai soon, just wondering if the cable operator up there shows the English premier league?

I know they have some of the supersport stations for S.A, but with this new deal that TRUE have for the rights are they still allowed to show it?

Yep, great coverage and if you buy the Platinum pakage you have the choice of EVERY Premier league game live, plus a load of other channels.

With the Gold package you lose BBC Prime. TCM and MGM. but you still get all but two premier league games live. However, the big games i.e. Man U. Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal are always shown live.

ESPN/Star sports show Englad Internationals and FA Cup games.

If you do't want BBC Prime etc, go for Gold.

I dont think you read the Op's post uptheos. No, the cable channel WETV do not show premiership games, you'll be stuck with the crooks from UNTRUE who put their prices up at the same time they took off the English 1/2 time analysis and replaced it with a couple of locals speaking Thai.

WETV have a channel that shows 2 guys with football scarves. THEY'RE watching the TV and doing a commentary, but you only see them. Its quite comical for 5 minutes!!