Apartments In Chiangmai?

bangkok blue

As a lot of people ask, and nobody wants to answer...

A sticky on this kinda information anyone?

I can just give info on Huay Kaew Residence. In a thread posted yesterday by myself has their info.

5K, internet, pool, cable etc etc. But on the otherside of town.

Mind you, a motocy is only B80 a day to rent or around 15K to buy and would take about 10-15 mins to go from HK Residence to where you want to be.

If you do find some place please post the details here or in my thread as I am (and future people also no doubt) will be very interest in being able to read what's out there so to speak. Cheers.

There is an apartment building in the soi next to Chiangmai Christian School, 1600THB a month, one room + bathroom. Not many other apartments along the road though, most of it shopowner apartments, above the policebox there are some more apartments but in the 1500-2500THB range.

Moving to Chiangmai in April, need to sort out somewhere to live before I start at my new school.

Does anyone know and decent apartments near the train station along Chorenmuang Road? Would be willing to pay around 5k a month.

Any help appreciated, thanks

People's Place is just off the new road to Lamphun that runs south from the Railway Station Traffic lights. 5 minutes from the station in a quiet soi. It has fan rooms for 2,800 and A/C for 3,500 a month. A newish building that is farang owned. Cable TV and internet available. If you need more info send me a message.

My friend run her apartment service on Bamrungrat Rd. Short or long term rental room with air-con, TV, Refrigerator, swimming pool, internet, laundry service, and security with free hospitality of Thai family next door. If you interested please PM me.